apartment pool skinnydip

i swim alone in the am i daringly strip off my suit and only got caughht once now i peel it down to my knees anybody else skinnydip in you pools

This topic was edited
RE:apartment pool skinnydip

I have never lived in an apartment complex with a pool but I regularly skinny-dip in hotel pools - see here and here for example.

This post was edited

i swim alone in the am i daringly strip off my suit and only got caughht once now i peel it down to my knees anybody else skinnydip in you pools

How can you swim with your trunks around your knees?

This post was edited

side stroke

This post was edited

anybody else skinnydip in your pools

When we were first married we lived in my apartment in Southern Illinois. The complex had a pool with no fence or any type of barrier in 1980. I decided one Saturday night that we should go down there at about 2am and do a little skinny dipping. We accomplished more than just skinny dipping and had our first sexual experience in the water.

This post was edited

i swim alone in the am i daringly strip off my suit and only got caughht once now i peel it down to my knees anybody else skinnydip in you poolsHow can you swim with your trunks around your knees?

I tend to wrap my swimsuit round my wrist if it is small enough (thong, string or tanga) or else tie it to the pool ladder for quick retrieval if necessary.

This post was edited

We accomplished more than just skinny dipping and had our first sexual experience in the water.

My, oh my! Very sexy and exhilarating. I can remember many a pool during the quiet hours of an apartment or a nudist club (sigh).

This post was edited

I've tried but found the experience so stressful for fear of being seen/reported as to not be worth trying.

This post was edited

still doing this every day i found trhe best times when iu can get to pool to myself

This post was edited

my sister lived in a complex that had some pools with tubs for all the residents. One afternoon while some went to some shops, I decided to go to a pool that was overlooking the lake. While it was dark I decided to take off my bathing suit and swim for a while, then I went from the pool to the tub. It was a great experience, until I discovered that an older man was watching me. I decided to go back to my sister's house when I saw it.

This post was edited

The first time I visited my favourite holiday apartment complex I didn't know it was totally nude friendly.
The first morning I was here I walked across to the pool wearing only a towel, slipping it discreetly off as I entered the pool.
As I was about to emerge I saw that the people in the nearest apartment were totally naked in front of their patio doors so i never bothered with a modesty towel after that.
These days I even go to the apartments' office totally naked.

This post was edited