RE:Freeballing

Home (alone) = naked. Out in public = freeballing

This post was edited

I never wear underwear. I dont see the point in wearing something under what Im wearing. We only wear pants to cover up, and once its covered the job is done....
--
Above quote is exactly right.
The same for me for over 40 years. I want dick/balls hanging loose and free always. Never wearing underwear is a part of living naked. For all you guys worried about getting erections and dripping - if you will just stop wearing underwear ALL the time - this will settle down and you'll never be able to go back to wearing any kind of drawers. I'm speaking to naked men but I've never understood why the vast majority of men (we all have male equipment) don't do the same and hang loose and natural the way we were designed! Stay naked and never wear underwear. NakeMan

This post was edited

Super nice

This post was edited

Free all almost all the time, just when in dress do a is will I wear pouches briefs.

This post was edited

I never wear underwear. I dont see the point in wearing something under what Im wearing. We only wear pants to cover up, and once its covered the job is done....--Above quote is exactly right.The same for me for over 40 years. I want dick/balls hanging loose and free always. Never wearing underwear is a part of living naked. For all you guys worried about getting erections and dripping - if you will just stop wearing underwear ALL the time - this will settle down and you'll never be able to go back to wearing any kind of drawers. I'm speaking to naked men but I've never understood why the vast majority of men (we all have male equipment) don't do the same and hang loose and natural the way we were designed! Stay naked and never wear underwear. NakeMan

Have the issue of the last drip. Went back to wearing underwear, but couldnt stand the restriction. So, just work a little harder at getting it out and usually it does the trick.

This post was edited

As it starts to warm up Im ready for freeballing in basketball and running shorts!Love this :)I wear short shorts, no knee length stuff! So, it's fun thinking that the boys are just a few mm from hanging out sometimes!In fact, I've been lots of places where I'll be sitting and enjoying a drink or whatever and notice someone is staring at my package which is juuuuust barely visible -- underwear is for prudes :)

i hate long shorts too , usually wear jean shorts or a few gym shorts i've been able to find occasionally while out and sitting at a table i've noticed someone staring my way looking down at my shorts ihope they got to see something.

This post was edited

Always free ball. Haven't worn nudies in years. In warm/hot weather, I like wearing my cockrings with my very short,very loose mesh, shorts. Love the positive comments I get.

This post was edited

Man once a guy starts going commando I don't think he would ever go back to wearing underwear.

This post was edited

While currently in Las Vegas, I have seen two 20-30 year old men wearing underwear under their swim trunks (or whatever they were wearing) at the pool. The waistbands were visible.

This post was edited

Not quite free balling but hanging outside in sheer camo underwear. Looks like shorts not all that see through but air goes through

This post was edited