Hope the weather clears

I've been hoping to make it to the Cove on Wed 6 June and now the weather forecast has shifted and T-storms are about 80% for Wed. ARRRGH!!! Maybe Thursday will be better if Wed does go bad for us. Getting so tired of this rain messing with the outside nude enjoyment. No I don't enjoy sitting out in the rain -- particularly not in Florida where lightning is so common and can fry you real fast. Nice that there are nice indoor activities at the Cove but I really want to be outdoors in and around the pools.

This topic was edited
RE:Hope the weather clears

Greetings

The showers and storm that usually comes in around 4pm arrived around 8 this morning.

While the weather forecasters forecast an X% of rain for us everyday what usually happens is we get a quick storm with lightning and thunder and then everything clears up and sunshine return

If you wait for a forecast of no rain you will have a long wait

Don't be deterred If you are willing to accept the possibility of a quickly passing storm

Naturally yours,
George
Currently living in Florida's Most Beautiful Clothes-Free Resort

This post was edited

Yep - saw the storm hitting early today and we're in the middle of a huge one right now. I agree you can't run from all rain storms around this state as they are frequently short-lived events that happen pretty much every day. But today is supposed to be a T-storm all day and the lightning is really the big issue. Plus it's about a 2-hour drive each way -- IF the traffic cooperates. Hate to invest a 4-hour (round trip) drive and can't do an over-nighter unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow (Thursday) will be better; or at least promise a better day.

Hope you have a great day there - I'll be there for certain some day soon. CC is a beautiful place and so much fun.

This post was edited

21finish,
Hang on, we have a whole summer and fall ahead of us. We will get there soon.

This post was edited

21finish,
Hold on-we have all Summer and Fall ahead of us. We will get there soon my friend!!!

This post was edited

21finish,
Hold on-we have all Summer and Fall ahead of us. We will get there soon my friend!!!

This post was edited

We went over the weekend the weather was beautiful.... We had a big storm around 5 PM on Friday for about 30 minutes. Sat and Sun there basically wasn't a cloud in the sky. I added some pics to my profile. They redid the beach area and did a fantastic job. They added new docks, fire pits, gazebos, chairs it looks awesome check the pics out I made them public.

This post was edited

Nice you had a good day there. I know that the rain storms are sometimes very short duration - sometimes they are longer and stronger. Biggest issue is the distance from home to there. It's a pain to go down there and then have to sit inside during the rains. I think the rain periods are starting to ease off now fortunatley. Then I'll feel more comfortable driving down there for the day.

This post was edited