Anyone heading to Valley View Hot Springs soon?

Hi! Heading up next weekend--just wondering if anyone else might be going?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone heading to Valley View Hot Springs soon?

Possibly the end of this month. My buddy and I are narrowing trip ideas down. Too bad, it'd be great to meet up there.

This post was edited

Just got back from a couple of nights stay. I had an almost 9 mile naked hike up Black Canyon just north of the OLT. It was wonderful, but it is dry down there. All the creeks coming down the canyons are already dry. I always have a hard time leaving VV. I got three days worth of naked hiking and soaking at Valley View, and three days elsewhere before that. It was a wonderful trip to start the summer. Only burned that back of my arms.

This post was edited

nkhiker, that sounds simply fantastic. I only marched through VV to catch up with the bat cave group that had already left, so I was intrigued by all that was around me but...no time to investigate. The return trip was long after dark as well.

This post was edited

I'm hitting the road in a few days to arrive VVHS 6/11/18 , to begin my 2 weeks as a Camp Host! (Sorry folks, no fires for smores at the pavilion due to a Saguache County fire ban, and that won't change until the monsoon season starts in July) If you come, stop by the Camp Host spot at "The Cut" , ask for Nudeprewd and we can swap stories. - Nudeprewd

This post was edited