mowing plus

Yesterday I mowed the entire yard. The front two sections i do in my barely there shorts. ( elastic waist band with fabric flaps front and back) . Once out of sight of the road I stripped completely to mow the rest. Once the sun had dried the clippings I raked them up for mulch while nude even in parts of the yard in view of the road. This morning I finished up the nude raking and mulching in the front yard totally nude. I just listen for the rare car that might come along and them be sure to be behind a bush or tree. Yard work is much less like work when done in the buff.

This topic was edited
RE:mowing plus

Totally agree. Yard work is much better done nude. Like you, i cant do my front yard nude but wear as little as possible. I have worn my string side Brazilian swim suit, verrry loose mesh short shorts and i made a loin cloth i have worn too. I will sometime wear 'altered" shorts (liner cut out and cut very short) and roll them down and pull up to make very explicit shorts. Never had any complaints nor negative comments. I wish i could go nude mowing front.

This post was edited

as you see in my pic ..im on a ride on lawn mower..i do mow the lawns front and back nude ..just i have to be careful when mowing the front lawn just incase i scare the cars going past .. i have had a few cars toot there horn and given me a wave .. i think some have cracked up laughing .. well here in the Hervey Bay reigon . our winter temp is between 22c to 25c and summer well 27c thu to 42c ..so its cooler to mow the lawns nude..

This post was edited

My front lawn is hidden by a high rambling rose hedge so I can mow it and the back lawn nude without anybody other than the farmer with his forage harvester been able to look over the top.

This post was edited