A west valley home welcoming nudists for socializing

I moved down from Prescott 2 years ago and purchased an older fix-up home in Goodyear last year. It is now upgraded and I am ready to have friends and visitors over to socialize. My home is nudist friendly from the time you walk in the front door where you can hang your clothes on the wall hooks just inside. I have a safe fenced back yard with a sunning area, a covered patio with cushioned seating, a 10 person spa that is ready year round, and BBQ. Visitors are welcome with advance notice, so I will be sure to be home. If there are enough nudists in the area we could easily have a pot-luck BBQ or spa party. Message me here for details.

This topic was edited
RE:A west valley home welcoming nudists for socializing

Hello again,
Saw your post here, didn't realize that you hosted. We look forward to talking more, and hopefully coming out and enjoying the hot tub with you!

This post was edited

Sounds like a great place to meet and socialize with other like minded people who enjoy being nude

This post was edited

I would be interested in getting together for a bbq for sure, if you still hosting im interested in going, thank you

I moved down from Prescott 2 years ago and purchased an older fix-up home in Goodyear last year. It is now upgraded and I am ready to have friends and visitors over to socialize. My home is nudist friendly from the time you walk in the front door where you can hang your clothes on the wall hooks just inside. I have a safe fenced back yard with a sunning area, a covered patio with cushioned seating, a 10 person spa that is ready year round, and BBQ. Visitors are welcome with advance notice, so I will be sure to be home. If there are enough nudists in the area we could easily have a pot-luck BBQ or spa party. Message me here for details.

This post was edited