question for women,

Asking simply from an aesthetic view does the size of a penis mean anything to you? If you see someone a little larger downstairs does it make you wonder if he is better in bed? Does it make you feel more intrigued to perhaps hook up with him? I feel that the age old question does size matter seems to be mainly used in the performance area and that's not really what i'm going for. i am just wondering if it changes your perception of someone without knowing them.

This topic was edited
RE:question for women,

Yes, everyone knows women fight like wildcats to get to a man with a large penis. Sometime to the death.

penis size is also related to income, the bigger your wad the bigger your wad.

Men born with two penises are renowned for winning the lottery at their first attempt.

And if you are lucky enough to have an IQ as large as your penis, then you can also attract clever women, and usually more than one at a time.

Strue, Ive seen it in a film.

This post was edited

Yes, everyone knows women fight like wildcats to get to a man with a large penis. Sometime to the death.penis size is also related to income, the bigger your wad the bigger your wad.Men born with two penises are renown for winning the lottery at their first attempt.And if you are lucky enough to have an IQ as karge as your penis, then you can also attract clever women, and usually more than one at a time.Strue, Ive seen it in a film.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Thanks for the humor, a simple no would have been suffice.

This post was edited

I've never had woman fighting over me

I have

This post was edited

Anyone else?

This post was edited

Myself being married to a man with a big one would say No. He can still use one finger on me and I explode. Being that said I do enjoy being full so I would say as long as not tiny. Average size should do well.Patty

thanks for the response.

This post was edited

Mr Heretolearn, I see on your profile that you have joined a group called Penis Enlargment.

Why not simply ask your wife if shes happy with your small one.

Or is she a wildcat?

This post was edited

Hi juju by is 7" but as you say does this make him better
We are happy sono issue but he says he is small lol

This post was edited

yes, i have asked my wife, and she says she likes it. she also says that size really doesn't matter, which i believe, but she also says that she also thinks that slightly bigger wouldn't be bad. there really isn't a right or wrong answer to the question i asked, it's all on personal preference. for instance, i'm slightly over weight, but nothing horrible, i work out to try and be in better shape, not that i am vastly over weight, but more that i just want to better myself. we can always try to better ourselves. in a sexualy manner a mans penis size my be completely fine, but it could always be improved upon, the difficult one is actually when a man penis is to large, which i've heard plenty of women actually complain about that. that man then would have to become better at learning how to use his size more properly. i think that perhaps my question wasn't presented properly in the first place. yes and no answers is all i was looking for to start off with, and there are many many different things that can attract one person to another. i just wanted to know if any woman has the thought cross her mind.

This post was edited

Do you wish she had bigger tits?

This post was edited