Your nude vacations

So Im sure most of us have been on nude vacations, or at lease a day trip to a nude camp or beach. What has been your most memorable and why? Also is there a deam nude vacation your still waiting to go on or planning for some day? Tell us all about them :)

This topic was edited
RE: Your nude vacations

I dont really have 1 single trip that stands out above the rest. I have been to Avalon several times for 3 and 4 night trips, several smaller nude camps for day trips and weekend trips, as well as lots of day trips to Sandy Hook. I think my favorites were the weekend camping trips. I have always loved camping so to spend several nights outside naked sitting by a fire are great! Dont get me wrong, I enjoy a nice bed too..
I would say the trip I would really like to go on eventually is a nude cruise. That would be awesome, I just hope I could find us one with a crowd more our age, I am 33 and my fiance is 29.

This post was edited

Most memorable? Easy hiking up a small mountain outside Cape Town, South Africa with a local guide and his wife & another couple. Once we reached a certain point, we had to climb down into a lush area of small waterfalls and pools and then stripped off. It was a magical place! All I could think of was it reminded me of the old Hollywood 'Tarzan' movies - minus the animals. :)
Dream vacation? It's easy for our British friends to travel to the Spanish islands of Lanzarote and Fuerventura, but not so easy for us in North America to get there. Still, I'd love to spend time on both of these islands and explore the many naturist beaches found there.

That vacation you took in South Africa sounds amazing. I love finding a hidden away spot with a waterfall or swimming hole. The dream vacation sounds beautiful too!

This post was edited

I think a nude cruise would be amazing. Not on a huge cruise ship with 7500 other people, but one of the smaller 150 - 200 capacity sailboat cruises I have seen advertised.Usually do a cruise every year and of course when at sea always spend nude time on the balcony day or night. Very relaxing to just watch the waves and feel the sun and wind on your body.

This post was edited

I have been on a number of nude cruises and had a great time. My most memorable one was years ago when I went to see the Solar Eclipse off the coast of South America.

One of the evening shows was a lip-sync show done by the passengers. I volunteered to be in the show and was asked if I would be willing to be in the Grand Finale. Why not. The Grand Finale was the closing scene of the movie The Full Monty.

With the movie running on the screen behind us we came out on stage dressed in shirts, shorts, and a ball cap. In sync with the movie we made a muscle pose, turned and walked to back of the stage and removed our shirts. We turned and walked back to the front ot the stage where we twirled our shirts in the air and threw them out to the audience, we then turned, walked to the back of the stage, dropped our shorts, removed our caps and held them over our crotch. Again we turned and walked to the front of the stage and while keeping our crotch covered by our caps, twirled our shorts in the air and dropped them on the stage. We then held our caps up in the air.

The entertainment director then came on stage and told the audience that they had never had an act like ours before and most likely would never have another one like it

This post was edited

One of the best places to go is a House boat rental trip for a week 6 to 8 couples. At Lake Powell the lake has more shore line then west coast of US. Each couple has to cook dinner 1 night. You sleep up on the top deck, but the feeling of the breeze blowing across you body. It does help to have the right people. Butt if you can do it. Extra boat to run around in or a jet ski. Fishing is great, I caught 5 different fish in one canyon trolling. Then having all the females catching cat fish off the back at camp. One day I may find the photo to post of them, the smiles reeling in 5#'ers is the best.

This post was edited
RE:Your nude vacations

Before I moved to Palm Springs, I would come out to spend long weekends many times. My favorite vacation there was a time I spent five nights at a clothing optional resort, getting a large room with a full kitchen in it. I stopped at the grocery store on the way into town, loaded up the kitchen, then stripped down and didn't wear anything for the entire stay. I took my laptop out by the pool and wrote every day, made some good friends, and really enjoyed staying in a corner room with windows on three sides - perfect for the exhibitionist in me! So relaxing and exciting at the same time, and being nude for the whole trip was perfect.

This post was edited

Our most memorable nude trip was to Cape de agde. We had thaught of going there for honeymoon but cancelled due to delay in getting visa. Went after an year and it was our first nude vacation. We had plans that we will walk out naked from apartment (we rented on naturist quarter) to the street n to the beach. But after opening the door, we were hesitant. Put on little bit n stripped on beach n there after didn't dress up except evenings. Best was dressing in all kind of skimpy clothing to night clubs.
We would go cape again next year mostly.

And our next desired vacation would be to a nude cruise . Nudity not only at pools but all around the cruise.

Ronit Amisha

This post was edited
RE:Your nude vacations

I agree with the couple that wrote about Cap d'Agde. It's very nice there if you are a naturist. My first visit was back in 1999 and been there 8-10 times since then. Also last year. Then I stayed on the camping. Don't know about this year.
Will go to Vera Playa in Spain in June.

This post was edited

spent 10 days at Lake Powell in the 70's.there were six of us,3 couples, stayed naked the entire time.first time I really spent any time naked.What a great place. Probably can't do that now.

This post was edited

Another Lake Powell here. We have a houseboat and are nude the entire time after leaving the marina. Went over Memorial Day and we will be on the Lake for the 4th. Amazing place!

This post was edited