Picture (Media)

My pictures are only allowed to see friends , why can a user , whose profile is displayed privately , view my picture .
Greetings Ludwig

This topic was edited
RE:Picture (Media)

I suggest you report an issue. Maybe the TN admins will be able to help.

This post was edited

The photos I have marked as friends only appear to only be viewed by friends. Not sure what setting you are talking about.

This post was edited

My pictures are only allowed to see friends , why can a user , whose profile is displayed privately , view my picture .Greetings Ludwig

Scrolling through your profile, there are three photos that are visible to those that are not your friends; a mid chest up pic, a pic of you in front of cactus and your profile pic. All other pictures are not visible. It is one of the many issues members have with TN Admin and the glitches in the site system.

This post was edited

My pictures are only allowed to see friends , why can a user , whose profile is displayed privately , view my picture .Greetings Ludwig

When I click on media in your profile, I just get the "This user only allows pictures/videos access to friends" blurb. When I scroll through your "feed", I can see the three that Andy mentions. The ones from 2 and 4 years ago don't surprise me, but the recent one does a little. This was supposed to have been fixed. You might go into your media, and make sure these three are individually set to "friends only" or "certified friends only". That might take care of it.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited