RE:Almost 24/7

If you wear shorts an average of 3 hours a week and shirts no more than that and maybe less, do you wash them after each wearing]?Do you combine them with sheets, towels, etc, or let them accumulate until you have a load of just clothes?

I wear shorts to drive to and from the store. I put on a shirt when I get to the store and take it off for the drive home.

As I have only worn them for a few hours I don't wash them every week. Most of my weekly wash consists of sheets and towels

This post was edited

If you wear shorts an average of 3 hours a week and shirts no more than that and maybe less, do you wash them after each wearing]?Do you combine them with sheets, towels, etc, or let them accumulate until you have a load of just clothes?I wear shorts to drive to and from the store. I put on a shirt when I get to the store and take it off for the drive home.As I have only worn them for a few hours I don't wash them every week. Most of my weekly wash consists of sheets and towels

Someone on another board mentioned that he bought a full body warm air dryer so he greatly reduced the towels also.

This post was edited

My body warm air dryer is sitting out on my screened in poach after taking my morning shower. Towels are necessary when sitting on chairs in a public area

This post was edited

Boy don't I wish. My kids all know I'm a nudist. Just recently one of my sons and his live in girlfriend moved away to college. When they were here she mainly hung out upstairs on the 3rd floor so it wasn't much of an issue. My office is downstairs and private anyway. And if I was going to be laying out in the back yard I just let them know where I was and/or would have them text me if they were out when they would be coming home. My other son is still at home and his girlfriend is with us half of the week (she's going to college close by so works out well). So the days that she is not here I can be nude almost 24/7 if I want which I do quite frequently. My wife is not a nudist but is okay with me being naked as long as the girlfriend isn't exposed to me. When she is here I'm usually only in shorts anyway. Unfortunately I do have to wear shorts and a shirt when I walk our dogs every night and with the humidity here in North Florida am pretty sweaty after that. So not quite 24/7 but it's getting closer to that.

This post was edited

Being naked 24/7 or almost 24/7 is how a lot of us live, normally. Can anyone really say they live naked 24/7? A week, two or three but I'm certain even those of us hardcore nudists that live naked every second we possibly can, can't say we don't have to put on clothes at some time. It's not reasonable to think that anyone can live naked 24/7 given the need to leave the house or property at some point during the week, 2 weeks or a month! I just don't get the need to make those that can't feel less than anyone else that can or comes close. ;D

This post was edited

The year I did my 13 days 24/7 nude on holiday at Euronat I went on to a second naturist location (Village du Bosc) which was two days drive away and recorded all my naked and dressed time for the entire month with the result that I was naked for 83% of the entire holiday, from the time I left home to when I got back. If you discount the travelling time when it was necessary to be dressed (especially on the cross-channel car ferry) I was naked for 90% of the entire 33 days.
On that holiday I made a few videos including driving from Village du Bosc to the supermarket and my continuous naked time at Euronat.

This post was edited

The next four week trip where I monitored my naked time was to the Canary Island of Fuerteventura where I stayed a fortnight in a naturist apartment complex in the town of Corralejo and the next two weeks in a beach-side apartment in the village of El Cotillo.
In both places I had to dress from time to time to go to the shops and restaurants and in Corralejo to take the bus to the beach and the taxi to El Cotillo.
From the time I first undressed in the apartment to when I dressed for the transfer bus back to the airport I was naked for 85% of the time.

This post was edited

When on holiday my friend and I undress when getting into the hire car at the airport and avoid getting dressed until returning the car a week later. There are quite a few resorts which have all the facilities on site. So no need for clothing whilst at the resort. Examples are Cap d'Agde and Domain de Sabliere in France; Vera Playa, Charco del Palo and Costa Natura in Spain. Then we can be naked for the entire week - a true 24/7

This post was edited

When on holiday my friend and I undress when getting into the hire car at the airport and avoid getting dressed until returning the car a week later. There are quite a few resorts which have all the facilities on site. So no need for clothing whilst at the resort. Examples are Cap d'Agde and Domain de Sabliere in France; Vera Playa, Charco del Palo and Costa Natura in Spain. Then we can be naked for the entire week - a true 24/7

You could add the four French Atlantic coast resorts to that list - Arnaoutchot, La Jenny, CHM Montalivet and Euronat. I have shopped used bars and eaten in restaurants naked in all of them except Arnaoutchot and in that case I dressed for the restaurant only because the weather was cold and SWMBO insisted that I dress up warm.
In the case of Euronat I have twice been totally naked for the whole of my stay including the reception desk.

This post was edited