RE:Hairy bodies. Yes or No?

Socks with sandals. Yes or No? - Coffee with milk. Yes or No? - Ketchup on Bacon. Yes or No?

AND, the next silly question is !!!!!![/quote

Ketchup on sandals, coffee with socks, milk with bacon?

WELL, you did ask.

This post was edited

Socks with sandals. Yes or No? - Coffee with milk. Yes or No? - Ketchup on Bacon. Yes or No?

AND, the next silly question is !!!!!![/quote

Ketchup on sandals, coffee with socks, milk with bacon?

WELL, you did ask.

This post was edited

I'm hairy but trim/shave depending on the weather. I tend to "run warm" and having the extra insulation in the summer months is a bit too much for me personally, so I trim it down to be a bit cooler. It's not so much about vanity as it is about comfort and temperature control. I'm quite comfortable either way.

This post was edited

natural is always best for me, so if you are furry, i want to see the fur. If you are generally smooth, than enjoy that naturally too...

This post was edited

Maybe a trim now and then, but otherwise leave it alone!

This post was edited

YES

This post was edited

I just think this question is a bit silly. Hairy/shaved is a personal choice. If you are happy hairy be hairy. Happy shaved, shave. Years ago I began shaving my groin area in order to get a good seal on my erectaid. As time passed I became so enamoured with the smooth look I began shaving more and more until I realized I was a smoothy. So I have been shaving for years and love the feel. I've had medical professionals mention my smoothness and have never had any reservations in telling them why I am smooth. So your choice my choice it's all personal.

This post was edited

I think it's up to the person. Honestly, I prefer a little hair myself and my wife shaves her legs and armpits, but varies from being shaved to full bush. I tend to just trim, but I will shave everything from time to time.

For the most part, do it for yourself and nobody else.

This post was edited

I have a full beard and very hairy all over, my girlfriend just loves it but she cannot stand a slight bristle on herself. So she keeps herself smooth all the time which I love. I have often asked myself this same question as a lot of men I know regularly shave their body hair. But that is not for me.

This post was edited

maybe just doing that U like ?

This post was edited