Locker rooms and erections.

I havent been able to go to a locker room in a gym cause Im gay and afraid of an erection. Im am a nudist at home and want to get comfortable in areas first that it is technically permitted to be nude. Im very comfortable be naked in front of men but not sure about the erection thing. Is an erection something that happens in Mens locker rooms or has anyone seen an erection and how do you think men respond to it who are straight I wouldnt want to make anyone uncomfortable.

This topic was edited
RE:Locker rooms and erections.

Why don't you try it.

If you wake up in hospital then you'll know it's not a good idea next time.

This post was edited

I suggest you carefully read your original post and carefully rewrite it and correct the mistakes.
I am confused. If you want answers to questions please use a question mark after each question.

This post was edited

Judging by your provocative question and profile pic you may be more interested in putting your genitals out front! I am also gay and belong to a gym. I use the locker room and showers. Realizing that it's not an appropriate place to display an erection, it either doesn't happen or I cover up with a towel. "problem" solved!

This post was edited

Likewise - I'm gay, and grew up the nude-lockerrooms-in-school era, and maybe once in many years of using them had a reaction noticeable even to myself, never enough that anyone else would have seen it. And if it does happen, you can always just turn away or sit down or whatever. Don't worry about it. (Being gay, btw, probably doesn't have anything to do with it.)

This post was edited

The boys are talking about their peewee's again.

This post was edited

Why don't you try it.If you wake up in hospital then you'll know it's not a good idea next time.

Lol ... right...!

This post was edited

I suggest you carefully read your original post and carefully rewrite it and correct the mistakes.I am confused. If you want answers to questions please use a question mark after each question.

Thanks... wow, You never knew I graduated I think I was trying not to make it sound sexual and explain my concern. but it is in fact has part to do with sexuality., and it just ended up a marse of confusing statements to set up my questions ( which was the last two blurbs , without question marks. ). Sorry ... when I stated Im an not body shy Ive been to a nude beach,on the Columbia river, were there were other extracurricular activities happening. I was not afraid of having an erection. And I remained semi har.
I felt comfortable and didnt feel like I stood out But that is completely different than a locker room

This post was edited

Likewise - I'm gay, and grew up the nude-lockerrooms-in-school era, and maybe once in many years of using them had a reaction noticeable even to myself, never enough that anyone else would have seen it. And if it does happen, you can always just turn away or sit down or whatever. Don't worry about it. (Being gay, btw, probably doesn't have anything to do with it.)

Haha I love the male form and body a lot. Lol

This post was edited

Thanks guys!! the consensus is that , its unlikely ... but not to sweat it. Just conseal the deal. Lol. Sorry if it seems that some think that if it not important to talk about.

This post was edited

Thanks guys!! the consensus is that , its unlikely ... but not to sweat it. Just conseal the deal. Lol. Sorry if it seems that some think that if it not important to talk about.

This post was edited