Recent trip

Last weekend was my first real trip in a motor home. I have been an avid camper for 40 years. but always in either a trailer or 5th wheel. A friend of mine, widower also, and I were headed to a get together at a nudist camp about 5 hours drive from our area. Friday afternoon we loaded the motor home, closed the door, and got comfortable, [nude] for the trip. Nearly 5 hours later we arrived at the camp and stayed nude until we were on our way home on Sunday. We started the trip home naked, but about an hour into the return trip we had problems with the awning on the coach so we had to stop and dress, kinda, to take care of the problem. After that we remained dressed and had to stop a couple more times before we got back to our original location. Needless to say, traveling in a motor home naked is the most comfortable way to travel!

This topic was edited
RE:Recent trip

Good for you! Naked traveling must surely be the best...

This post was edited

Sounds like fun.

This post was edited

We got the motorhome outta storage and visited our club for the first time in a while. Our schedules with the grandkids keep us busy and sometimes interfere with getting away and getting naked away from home! :DDD

The motorhome needed some TLC and I had a list of things that needed to be fixed; fuel door latch replacement, door lock alignment and lube, lube all storage doors, outdoor shower repair and a few things on the inside. I was looking for things to fix because I'm able to do all this stuff naked while at the club. I can do all the inside stuff at home but I'm always having to slip on a pair of shorts to go get another tool. I will sometimes rent a full hook up spot at the club, just for the day, so I can work on it naked.

We had a great time and my wife took an outdoor shower while there. She enjoyed it but asked that we reserve a spot that wasn't at the main intersection of the club so her outdoor shower wasn't a show! :DDDDD We were only there for 3 nights and the best part about it was that my wife kept talking about going back soon and we even looked at a few places for sale there. I was telling her what the monthly payments would be and her only concern was "what does it look like on the inside? I need to see the inside of these places before we buy something." I told her "who cares, we'll gut it and make it our own!" She said, "Ooo, I like that idea!" Who knows maybe be buying a place at our club in the near future!

;-)

This post was edited

Gail and I went to Saint Lucie COE campground. We visited Blind Creek Beach and Sunnier Palms in Florida. We had a great time.

This post was edited

Is Saint Lucie's campground textile? Never mind, found the website. Is that the same as Saint Lucie KOA campground? Can you tell us about the place? How far to Blind Creek Beach?

This post was edited

South St Lucie Campground is an Army Corps of Engineer campground therefore a clothing campground. Since, we are older than 62 years, it only cost us a $105.00 for the week to stay. It is small campground with 9 RV spaces with tents and boat spaces also. The campground is at a Lock on the Inter-coastal Waterway and very well maintained. It is about 45 minutes to Blind Creek Beach which is a clothing optional beach. People were friendly. This is also a nude resort nearby at Fort Pierce, Florida (Sunnier Palms) in the area as well. You are not far from UDT-Seal Museum. Close by to the south are West Palm Beach and Miami. To the north are Cape Carnival and Disney World. Gail and I had a great time. The beaches are prettier in California but there is a lot to do on the Atlantic coast of Florida.

This post was edited

Will have to keep this place in mind when we travel across the state to go to Blind Creek. It is a great beach.

This post was edited