RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

The weather here in Pa turned nice so I started to enjoy a cup of coffee after supper on my back porch my dog was in the backyard and started barking I got up to yeah at her and my neighbors were out on there porch , they wave hi I waved back , a good start to the summer lol

GOOD ONE

This post was edited

We were getting out house painted. There were a group of guys came in to do the job. few days back...it was too hot outside, guys were working. i was alone at home. At 12.30 pm they left for recess. I locked the door and stripped completely.

then after 5 mins, one guy appeared , he was at the roof and I thought all left.

he came to me to ask for the house key... i was completely naked. But without any hesitation i opened the door for. And that point of time, another guy who actually left, came back as he forgot to pick up his stuff while leaving.

So i was nude, standing in front of the door nude, these two guys came in and went out.

they were cheered up seeing me naked at home.

This post was edited

Nice story...were they happy to see you naked ? I am sure their were OK with it.

This post was edited

I was in the yard skimming the pool naked and the Amazon delivery guys walked in without ringing the bell - didn't phase him one bit.

This post was edited

I would expect that would be common, and no different from pizza delivery people.
I remember one nude swim night I attended where we had close on a hundred people attending. As it was a Christmas event, we ordered pizza for the night so the pair that delivered the pizza (a guy and a girl) were confronted by wall to wall flesh.

This post was edited

My next door neighbor rang the doorbell a couple of hours ago. I answered the door nude, invited him in and we shot the breeze for a while. He''s one of just a few people who expect me to be nude when they visit. I'm lucky to at least have a few!

This post was edited

Our female neighbour comes over for a chat and coffee every Friday evening and she is accepting of our nudity and usually stays at least 3hrs .

This post was edited

My neighbors next door I was on my back porch enjoying my coffee checking my e mails and they were out in there yard doing stuff I got a hi from both its becoming a normal thing

This post was edited

A couple of friends from the other side of the island overnighting with us, not yet up for coffee this morning.

This post was edited

Dominos Pizza delivery guy saw me and my friends naked last evening. Yesterday evening my close friend and his girl visited me to spend some naked time together. We three enjoyed being naked at my apartment watching movies, and ordered some pizza. When the pizza delivery guys arrived, i opened the door naked. He was in his early 30s. The delivery guy did not reacted unusually when he saw me naked. I guess he would have seen many of his customers naked :)

from the door he did see inside the living room while I was counting the change and I am sure he saw my friend and his girl naked in the living room more than once.
I don't know what he thought was going inside but he sure had a smile on his face when he left :)

This post was edited