RE:When was your last Sun bath in nude?

plan on going to hot tubs Fri. for soaking and sunning. All day long!

This post was edited

Same place , full blue sky

This post was edited

Over the summer in Mackinaw city seating on the balcony at the hotel

This post was edited

Right now, clear blue sky, 80. Degrees with a nice breeze in the dunes by the beach .

This post was edited

Today was a great day to sunbath and enjoyed it very much. More nice days are coming up. So off we go :)

This post was edited

It's not a fair comparison I guess in the southern hemisphere as we have just had summer but I've enjoyed some great nude time over the last two days. Will also be today, tomorrow and Monday, beautiful autumn weather here still, have to enjoy it while it lasts.

Will be jealous here when winter kicks in and the north is enjoying summer. I enjoy having a change of season but it's hard to look forward to winter as a nudist.

This post was edited

Yesterday!
Anything over 65 Fahrenheit is nude time for me, so in the Southern US, I'm already sporting a nice "all over" tan! Looking forward to warmer sunrises though. I'm still missing my naked morning coffee time on the patio.
Soon!
Lee

This post was edited

My last sun bath nude was like several years ago?

With global warming and climatic changes, the weather has been getting hotter by the year (or even months).

My best bet would be to sun bathe early morning (till before 11am) or late evening (after 4pm). Anything between 11am to 4pm is just too hot (for the naked body).

This post was edited

Yesterday afternoon. Got some time inside my privacy fence.
Also got in the pool briefly but the water was still a little too cool.
Still good that my first swim of the season was without a suit.

This post was edited

Friday afternoon. Only for a short time because we were getting ready to go on vacation the next day.

This post was edited