RE:Underwear

underwear to work, commandp rest of the time

I always wore underwear at work but often did not at other times. Once I retired I wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of them.

This post was edited

All my pants have zippers on them.

This post was edited

All my pants have zippers on them.

Most of mine too, and I had a bit of difficulty getting zipped today and not catching hair.

This post was edited

For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?

Apparently some guys just don't know how to read your question and have to post they go commando.

For sanitary purposes and for comfort.

This post was edited

Commando always and forever! Yes yes yes.

This post was edited

I wear sexy underwear and have huge collection of g-strings and thongs

OK, But the question asked was, "For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?"

This post was edited

Commando always and forever! Yes yes yes.

OK, But the question asked was, "For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?"

This post was edited

When I did wear underwear :) it was mainly due to jeans be a little harsh on
body parts not covered if underwear isn't worn... but I then discovered flannel lined jeans
and consequently underwear is history. Flannel is the best thing since sliced bread imo.

This post was edited

I wear underwear for different reasons in different situations. Usually at work because I have been known to give a presentation and later discovered my fly wasn't zipped. Not so much an issue when I am in shorts with a loose tee shirt (ie, when I am not at work). Another reason is if my belly is giving me trouble. And always on long haul flights because sitting in an airplane seat my man parts get all crunched up and my boxer briefs provide some protection.

This post was edited

When I was first married my mother inlaw for my birthday bought me a what she thought was a funny gift of 2 pair of mesh underwear one blue and one white I, they were great for summer time

This post was edited