Is it fare

Is it fare that so many nudist clubs and resorts reject single males? Us widowers didn't ask to be single.

This topic was edited
RE:Is it fare

I have found some places close to me that do not discriminate against single males. I appreciate that I can be myself and not be judged because I don't have a spouse. If you are in my area, Alabama Gulf Coast, and want to know these places send me a message.

This post was edited

It's not only resorts and clubs it's also couples and some single women on this site. I understand that some women are lesbians and are not interested in men but the couples who out of hand reject us single men are the ones who really piss me off. Do they not have single friends that are not nudist? And not all single men are wanting to sleep with their wives. Take the time to get to know some of us before you just reject us all because we are not a couple.

This post was edited
RE:Is it fair

I guess I am lucky that the two nudists clubs near me do not discriminate against single men. I know many do and that is a shame. One of my resorts used to 'require' married men to be there with their wife. The first time I went I was married and went alone and was not challenged although the rule was on their web page. One of my online buddies said he was surprised I got in. Now no message on Web page and never any hassle getting in. I guess they like our money.

This post was edited

This is true.
In September 1978 I made a vow that said, instead of "till death do us part" it read "For as long as Love shall endure". In 2014 my wife went to a beautiful place to wait until I come to be with her again. I'm not single, I'm just waiting until we can be together again.

Eddie

This post was edited

I like your statement Mebuck! I feel the same way. I have instructed my children that when it is my time I want them to have placed on the front of our stone, "Together again".

This post was edited
RE:Is it fair?

As a widowed woman, I get the look that I need company. I'll tell you, I don't. But the need is there for a friend to talk to, share a nice meal, because going alone isnt comfortable in resorts. I always feel like the odd one out there.

We didn't ask to be widows, it happened. Nudist or textile. It's disappointing that resorts suited to our lifestyle don't have widows nights where widows and widowers can get together and mingle, meet and have some companionship.

This post was edited