RE: Sleeping Naked

I sleep in the buff too. It feels so good between the sheets, allow the body to breath air, having the fan blowing across the naked body. Only thing better is to have someone you care about doing the same. Life is great, naked.

This post was edited
RE:Sleeping Naked

I've been sleeping naked for over 40 years. I started to because wearing any sort of clothing in bed made me feel too constrained. We must wear clothes so much during the day, I want to be natural and free when I sleep. I love it!!

This post was edited

I've been sleeping naked for over 40 years. I started to because wearing any sort of clothing in bed made me feel too constrained. We must wear clothes so much during the day, I want to be natural and free when I sleep. I love it!!

This post was edited

I started as soon as I could - age 18. I'm now 72 so that's 54 years. When I married my wife wore a nighty at first but I soon persuaded her to join me. Night time naked cuddles are the best!

This post was edited
RE:Sleeping Naked, the things you find out

I had a tuff time in a hospital. It was just one night butt , luckily I was on drugs. LOL

This post was edited
RE:Sleeping Naked, the things you find out

When I was in the hospital and the nurse came in with the johnnie for me to wear I told her that I did not need it as I was a nudist. She said she did not want to hear that and left the room. I put the johnnie on the chair with the rest of my clothes and got under the covers.

This post was edited

Same with me. Been sleeping naked since I waz 12. Even when at friends houses or camping. Clothes make feel confined and can't sleep comfortably.

This post was edited

Hi, lve slept naked from age 10. It is the only way to sleep!!!

This post was edited

I didn't start until my mid 30's after a long period of gradual reduction in my sleeping attire.

This post was edited