Bonding with your Dad

In light of Fathers day, lets share some stories of bonding with your Dad. If you never had the chance, what would you have wished?

My bonding experience with Dad, that was some of the earliest memories I have, was swimming nude in the YMCA pool on Saturday mornings. It was early 70's at the time so the memorable occasions didn't last long due to the YMCAs doing away with nude swimming by mid 70s where I grew up.

This topic was edited
RE:Bonding with your Dad

Great topic for today. I never got to hang out nude with my dad, which I've always wanted. Probably the best time I remember as a kid was when I was in boy scouts and he went along with us on a 50 mile hike. I was a small kid, but was bound and determined to look and act like a bi guy, pull my weight on the hike and not need help. It was great in terms of time with guys in general and him. He told me a few times how impressed and proud he was of my resolve and determination. My folks split up shortly after that and I didn't see much of him until I was in college and made an effort to rebuild that relationship. Now it's like we are great friends who happen to be father/son.

I'd love to hear from others on this!
Stay naked, and Happy Fathers Day to all of the other dads out there!!

Scott

This post was edited

For fathers day last year, my older brother and I treated my dad to a "just the boys week" in Portland. I love my dad, and seriously consider him one of my best friends, but he is a painfully shy, nervous man - he kind who wear a shirt to the pool despite being in excellent shape. I'm sure it was mostly the near constant day drinking, but he really seemed to let go during this vacation. On one of our last days, we decided to go on a hike. The mountain was gorgeous - lots of waterfalls, and little secluded lakes. After a few hours we stopped in one of these lakes, with the purpose of just wading in the water a bit. It was my brother who escalated things when he took off his shirt and pants and went deeper into the water. Soon enough, we all joined in. When we got out we were soaked, took off our wet underwear, and just hung out naked waiting to dry off. It felt so completely natural, we just talked and laughed. It was an awesome moment.

This post was edited

I am so jealous of you guys. Both have passed on and even a adopted mom yesterday. It reminds me to enjoy them. Please for me give a hug in my name Jim Thanks

This post was edited

You and your brother have spent time nude together before, I presume?

This post was edited

awesome stories u all shared!

This post was edited

Hi guys, my dad also was very confortable with nudity and weve seen each other nude all the times (very often!) that we share the bathroom. He was more at ease with nudity that I was, but never spoke to me about that. I wish he did.

This post was edited

a few summers ago my son, my dad and I hiked to some hot springs in Idaho and enjoyed several hours soaking naked. he was 73 yrs old, I was 48 and my son was 19. it was a great time of bonding for all three of us.
I grew up skinny dipping with my dad

This post was edited

I used to shower with my dad when I was a kid. Sometimes we would meet with my uncles and cousins too. I remember I had a lot of fun. Then I grew up and never again. I hope to have this freedom and intimacy with my children.

This post was edited

a few summers ago my son, my dad and I hiked to some hot springs in Idaho and enjoyed several hours soaking naked. he was 73 yrs old, I was 48 and my son was 19. it was a great time of bonding for all three of us.I grew up skinny dipping with my dad

Great story I love it!

This post was edited

I showered with my dad until I graduated high school and went to college. I started when I was very young and just never stopped. We had talks about his body as well as my body. His penis was very large and I was always intrigued with it hanging down right in front of my face. I learned if I played with it it would get extremely hard which led to a discussion about erections. When I went through puberty and heard about masturbation, he taught me how which led to mutual sessions together. We didn't have a nudist home, but I was allowed to hang naked in my room with the door closed. He would often join me nude and we would have talks about anything I was interested in. It was a very bongin experience growing up.

This post was edited