RE: Illinois Beach State Park

I would like to check out Illinois Beach State park. So set a date and I'll join everyone

This post was edited

I used to go to Illinois Beach State Park years ago for sunbathing in the dunes of the far south section of the park...go to the nature preserve...park in parking area...walk to the far south end of the park where you will run into Dead River...that is the property line for the park I believe...Continue walking along the river until you reach Lake Michigan...

One can find a private dune area....strip nude...keep gym shorts handy for quick put on in case use spy law enforcement...usually they are on ATVs so if you hear an ATV put on your gym shorts...

It can be stressful but not really much of a problem...

I could head up once warm during the week Monday thru Friday if anyone else would like to share gas cost for some nude outdoor sunning.

John

This post was edited

Well, its official.... The beach is still beautiful. I was out all afternoon yesterday and had a great time. Hope to see more of you enjoying the beach this year.

This post was edited

Jealous.
I'm not going to be able to get out there until mid June at the earliest. At least I got some sun on a recent business trip.

This post was edited

Going to be great over the next few days.

This post was edited

I used to go to Illinois Beach State Park years ago for sunbathing in the dunes of the far south section of the park...go to the nature preserve...park in parking area...walk to the far south end of the park where you will run into Dead River...that is the property line for the park I believe...Continue walking along the river until you reach Lake Michigan...One can find a private dune area....strip nude...keep gym shorts handy for quick put on in case use spy law enforcement...usually they are on ATVs so if you hear an ATV put on your gym shorts...It can be stressful but not really much of a problem...I could head up once warm during the week Monday thru Friday if anyone else would like to share gas cost for some nude outdoor sunning.John

I would be willing to share the gas cost if you decide to head that way .

This post was edited

went today knowing the wind was out of the west.. thinking/hoping that it was to early for the lovely flies............wrong.
got to the parking lot at one and there were two cars there. gave it a go anyway. as long as you walked by the water and kept moving all was well.
but soon as you stop, all the flies attack. well heres to and easterly wind!!

This post was edited

I'm going to try for Monday (6/4) and see how it is.

This post was edited
RE:Illinois Beach State Park

Not many people on the 17th, nobody nude, but I had to leave at 12:30. Did it pick up after that?

This post was edited
RE:Illinois Beach State Park

went to the beach today. absolutely perfect. wind out of the nne and not a fly to be found. about three thongs (male) and some beach walkers. that was it from 1 until 5:30. i'm not sure if it can get better than today.

This post was edited