Partner nudity

How to convince wife to nature friendly.

This topic was edited
RE:Partner nudity

That's a good question! I'd like some ideas on how to do that also!

This post was edited

Patience and no pressure. They have to decide on their own. In my case my wife knew I liked to me nude and we had gone to one resort that had a tiny nude beach which I tried. She had no interest but did not have a problem with me using it. On another trip we went to Grand Lido in Jamaica (before it changed) and I asked her if we could stay on the nude side of the resort. She agreed as long as I did not expect or pressure her to participate in any way as she was not going to. On the second day after getting to know people and seeing it for herself she disappeared from the beach (I thought she was using the restroom) and came back out having lost the swimsuit. Thats the last we saw it.

This post was edited

I have been working with this with my bf. He has no issues with my nudity I even at times have borrowed clothes from him because of my sparce wardrobe. He is fine that I do not wear anything for anyone on the property. I think he needs a bit more time . I don't push.

This post was edited

I have been working with this with my bf. He has no issues with my nudity I even at times have borrowed clothes from him because of my sparce wardrobe. He is fine that I do not wear anything for anyone on the property. I think he needs a bit more time . I don't push.

How small is your clothing supply if you sometimes have to borrow something of his?

This post was edited

Another note.
Someone on another board noted that when he retired from his corporate job, he reduced his clothing supply (other that footwear) to one pair of jeans, one pair of khakis, a few shorts and t-shirts, plus footwear and outerwear. His partner was the same size and also kept his clothing supply to a minimum. They decided to make a common pool of their shorts ant t-shirts. At that point. they had so little clothing that they just kept it on a shelf or two in the laundry room and got rid of their dressers and took out their closets for more living space. Is that an idea that would appeal to you?

This post was edited