Smooth to knees

I use cream from neck down to knees, in don't mind nudists seeing me smooth but in every day life I like wearing shorts and don't want to have to explain to people why I got smooth legs, in winter I some times do all my legs, just wish other people wouldnt judge then I would do them all the time

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth to knees

Nudists generally seem to be far less judgemental than textiles and accept each other whether they're smooth all over, shave certain areas or don't shave at all. We like being smooth from the neck down, its easier for women to do this without any questions, in textile situations women will often be complimented on how smooth their legs are. Yet men in similar situations will often face questions about why their legs and arms are hairless, despite some men being naturally smooth, or only having fine hairs there anyway. I keep the hair on my limbs trimmed most of the time, and shave everywhere if we are on a nudist holiday, it feels fantastic being nude and smooth 24/7. I try to avoid having a very obvious line where I stop shaving my legs and arms, keeping the hair short and thinned out the nearer the body it is.

Work is where I've been asked most about having bare arms. I don't really care, its nobodys business what we all do with our bodies, I just get fed up with having to deal with it. Among nudists its usually talked about on a different level, open and sensibly, much like nudists will often talk about their own and each others bodies in a 'grown-up manner, as compared to how textiles might do so. Whether the other nudists are shaved or not we've had 'sensible' conversations about the pros and cons of being smoothies.

This post was edited

I think generally attitudes have changed to manscaping. Although, as Nik said, women have been shaving their legs for years, men have started to style their body hair, not just nudists. I noticed this several years ago on holiday in Italy where it was obvious that most of the young men had taken a great deal of time and effort to ensure they had smooth arms, chests and legs and a perfect straight line of hair from their belly button to their groin. Since then the totally smooth look seems to have developed.Ive noticed this trend spread and at my gym a lot of the guys obviously shave, some just keeping a perfect v of pubic hair. My journey into being a smoothie was more by accident than design. I had tried to emulate the perfect v and the trail of hair from from my stomach but soon discovered that my skills with a razor were non existent, so off it all came, totally shaving my torso and keeping the hair on my limbs trimmed short. As Nik said, its your business what you do with your body and, at the end you f the day, lifes too short to deny yourself something that gives you enjoyment. Attitudes have changed and if someone has a problem with you being smooth, thats there problem.

This post was edited

.....My journey into being a smoothie was more by accident than design. I had tried to emulate the perfect v and the trail of hair from from my stomach but soon discovered that my skills with a razor were non existent, so off it all came, totally shaving my torso and keeping the hair on my limbs trimmed short. As Nik said, its your business what you do with your body and, at the end you f the day, lifes too short to deny yourself something that gives you enjoyment. Attitudes have changed and if someone has a problem with you being smooth, thats there problem.

Its so much simpler when you shave the whole of your body, no need to try to keep the boundary areas less obvious. Many years ago a girlfriend was a smoothie and she suggested that I try it too, first off I removed just my pubic hair, like many others, but very shortly afterwards it was my whole torso. It was partially because it was tricky working out where to stop shaving and because the more skin that was hairless the better it felt. This was when it was much less common to see other male smoothies than it is today, some women shaved their pubes then but more trimmed or left them alone. We were often in a small minority of shaved nudists at beaches and clubs, we didn't worry about that, it felt too good to do that. I'm almost as grateful to that girlfriend for encouraging me to start shaving my body as I am to the people who introduced me to nudism.

This post was edited

I also shave from head to knees pits included. My wife has asked me why my pits a couple of times and has just made a face. I've been shaving groin area for about 5+ years, the past few I started shaving my chest to knees including my pits and trim my arm hair. I trim the arm hair for a couple reasons, like others I don't feel like explaining why, second is as a truck mechanic when you get grease in the hair it's much easier to get out.

My question to fellow smoothies--- have you been asked or been called a Beta-Male due to your choice of grooming style? Living in a rural area I have been asked by my son why I do it. If we lived closer to the city I'm sure it'd be more acceptable.

This post was edited

What kind of cream do you recommend to remove hair? I usually get waxed but dont have the time anymore. So, I want to try hair removal cream again; the ones that wont cause burns.

This post was edited

j'aime piler mes poils pubiens,
j utile souvent de la crme pilatoire
j 'ai trouv en supermarch une crme pour les hommes.

This post was edited

I shave everything but my eyebrows. Few people comment but over the years some have. Very few are negative and if they are, they are the sort of people whose opinion I dont care about.

If they ask why in a disapproving manner I simply tell them because I want to or because I like it that way. That gives them nowhere to go with it for further questioning.

If their inquiry is genuine interest I may explain the comfort, the sensual feeling of smoothness, shaving my legs for cycling, shaving my head once after a bad haircut years ago or any one of a bunch of different stories.

Dont worry so much about what others think or what their response will be. I know that isnt easy when so many of us have been programmed to respond to peer pressure and not to be different but fit into what is perceived as societal norms. Be yourself and enjoy it. Some people are secretly envious of the freedom to be different. Their negativity is the only response they can manage.

This post was edited

In the beginning I only shaved my pubic area due to the old age disease. At that time I also shaved my noggin as I liked the bald look also. Fast forward to today because I have come to love the smooth look so much, I now shave from the top of my head to my toes. I just like the smooth look that much. I can now stop at my knees I have lost all the hair below them and am naturally smooth from knees down now. I still Don't shave my eyebrows but I do keep them trimmed very short as I now only have sparsely filled in brows and grown out they look scary.

This post was edited

I'm way too lazy to shave everything. I have hairy legs and pits and keep the pubes trimmed, but there. I may shave on occasion, but it's pretty rare. Mostly I just shave my face and keep everything else maintained.

This post was edited

I had never thought touching my body hair until I tried to trim my pubes, the result was a mess, then I grabbed a razor and shaved all off.
This was 5 years ago and now also shave chest and belly on the summer months.

This post was edited