RE:Large penis' are beautiful

I am amy, and I support this message. Three cheers for big penises!!!! :)LOL, too funny....Amy for Congress!

WooooHoo! I'd be an "AMY-AZING" Congresswoman!!!! :)

This post was edited

I am amy, and I support this message. Three cheers for big penises!!!! :)LOL, too funny....Amy for Congress!WooooHoo! I'd be an "AMY-AZING" Congresswoman!!!! :)

You'd get my vote, sexy lady!

This post was edited

Large one here too..just glad to be nude with others and hang out enjoy the sun and wind or when its cold inside partys too

This post was edited

Yes,we guys should be agree on this topic. If women can agree,why we not!penis can't hurt vagina,if it's proper placed inside. We need to learn those technique. Big penis is wondeful for women. Survey says that 5.5is good for pleasure and 7.7is perfect for pleasure. Little increase and decrease of above sclae is not enjoyable. If u r good in foreplay it's ur plus point. Need to know women sensitive places. It can hide ur minus size or smaller size.never force ur women just set ur mind to please her.
Cheers guys and ladies!!!

This post was edited

I have a big one,but not too sure if its bigger enough for you......mine is 10'' and on a good day just under 12". If you ever in my neck of woods, give me shout and lets have some fun.....yeah.

This post was edited

I have a big one,but not too sure if its bigger enough for you......mine is 10'' and on a good day just under 12". If you ever in my neck of woods, give me shout and lets have some fun.....yeah.

Whoa. I just want to see that thing swing around at a nude beach and watch everyone's heads turns as you walk by. Not to mention grab it but that's an added bonus if I could

This post was edited

large penis are definitely visually stimulating and certainly like to see ! Always nice to see the wifes reaction when a well endowed man chats to her , good job I don't mind !

This post was edited

Hera, I could not agree more. Large penis' are beautiful! We are a polyamorous couple MFM. My husband is nicely endowed and my boyfriend is extremely large. For us it has very much become a sense of pride. Initially, it took some getting used to but like you said, now I couldn't live without it.

This post was edited

you have a large head so Images sure the ladies love that. Mine is exceptionally large as well

This post was edited

I have a particularly small penis and although it's never been described as "beautiful" it has often been described as "cute". I find when looking at larger penises, much like in other parts of the body, some are more beautiful than others.

This post was edited