RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I m Atul from Jaipur,Indian. Nudists from 3years. I have gf who was not nudists but coz of some sexual force and my heat I made her nude. I m 35yo and she is 18yo. We practicing nudism at my farmhouse and our garden. We r health conscious couple. I m always willing to know about human sexuality and genitals. I think that this is part of human origin. Let's frank.....I don't gonna shy. I m exhibionist. I did myself frenulum piercing and on shaft piercing, to please my gf when I in

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 62 year old divorced father of two grown sons. I am not the "owner" of a large penis. Quite the opposite. I measure in just below average. I am also a member of the small penis support group. I live a nudist lifestyle at home and I camp nude monthly which I count the days down to each month. My fiance is just slightly above average in the penis department! I have no desire to have or be with someone who has a large penis. I have lived with teasing about my cock since my first public shower in middle school. Young people especially are very cruel. I used to think, "I wish I had a big cock!" It has taken me years to accept this is how I was created. It was only after going to nudist campgrounds that I slowly overcame my hang ups. I still bare the scars of ridicule but I discovered there is a contingent of people who actually like "little ones."
When I saw this group I thought, "Seriously, how could a big cock need support? " I know a couple of guys who sport huge penises. I asked them. I was amazed at their reactions. One belongs to a support group. He told me, especially in the Gay community, you become the guy with the huge dick, not the witty handsome guy. He said he was uncomfortable in public toilets and locker rooms because of the stares and "admiration". I get the stares too, for the opposite reason. I get it. One guy even said potential partners are fascinated but scared to have sex with him. He complained that he can't get decent oral sex. I didn't know that was even possible! ROFLMAO. Anyway, as a member of the opposing side of the spectrum I can appreciate the fact that you are made to feel uncomfortable at times. We, all men, are more than our penises. Once others get past the obvious in nudist settings we are personalities and minds. We are far, thin, tall, and short. That initial fascination with cock size passes and we become just naked people.
Cheers,
Steve

This post was edited

I'm a 62 year old divorced father of two grown sons. I am not the "owner" of a large penis. Quite the opposite. I measure in just below average. I am also a member of the small penis support group. I live a nudist lifestyle at home and I camp nude monthly which I count the days down to each month. My fiance is just slightly above average in the penis department! I have no desire to have or be with someone who has a large penis. I have lived with teasing about my cock since my first public shower in middle school. Young people especially are very cruel. I used to think, "I wish I had a big cock!" It has taken me years to accept this is how I was created. It was only after going to nudist campgrounds that I slowly overcame my hang ups. I still bare the scars of ridicule but I discovered there is a contingent of people who actually like "little ones."When I saw this group I thought, "Seriously, how could a big cock need support? " I know a couple of guys who sport huge penises. I asked them. I was amazed at their reactions. One belongs to a support group. He told me, especially in the Gay community, you become the guy with the huge dick, not the witty handsome guy. He said he was uncomfortable in public toilets and locker rooms because of the stares and "admiration". I get the stares too, for the opposite reason. I get it. One guy even said potential partners are fascinated but scared to have sex with him. He complained that he can't get decent oral sex. I didn't know that was even possible! ROFLMAO. Anyway, as a member of the opposing side of the spectrum I can appreciate the fact that you are made to feel uncomfortable at times. We, all men, are more than our penises. Once others get past the obvious in nudist settings we are personalities and minds. We are far, thin, tall, and short. That initial fascination with cock size passes and we become just naked people.Cheers,Steve

Thank you for your great post. I couldn't agree more

This post was edited

Hello to the group.

We are a mature English couple who've been married 31 years,
In 2004 we moved to France and discovered a nude beach only 15 mins drive from our home and that's where we started on our nude journey. We were hooked the first time we went for a naked swim in the sea!

We also spent 8 years living in New Zealand and enjoyed the nude beach lifestyle there too. Since returning to the UK we go to our nearest nude beach whenever we can. We also have a spa in the garden and do have a daily dip in there.
We aren't home nudists though.

This looks like a great group to be part of.

Cheers,

Mari & steve

This post was edited

Hi all, 64 year old bi-guy. My wife and I have been naturists/nudists all our lives one way, or another. I would say I have an average size penis, which is partly cut. A close friend has a very large penis and I've come across a few other guys similarly endowed through work. One of the other posts summed it up nicely by saying they were only ever known for the huge penis.
Personally shape and form is more important than size. Added to that is the character of the person. For example, on of my friends here is a bear with a very large penis. The most noticeable feature in all his photo's is his smile.

This post was edited

Thanks for accepting. Been a nudist for over 15 years...love beaches and resorts. Favorite is Cap de Gade in southern France. Did the BNB in February this year and looking forward to July 14 at Haulover.

This post was edited

Hello everyone...I am new to the site and really enjoy the stories on these discussions. I love being nude and cant wait to experience more

This post was edited

Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me into the group. Im a 34 year old gay guy who is pretty new to the whole nudist scene. Infact, Ive yet to meet up with anyone from here. Id love to chat and meet with other nude guys, or couples (or groups?) for drinks, movies and chats. Im based in London but will frequently be found around other parts of the UK. Looking forward to chatting with some of you.

This post was edited

Hello. I'm Keith from Malaysia. Nudity is illegal in my country. So I only can do it when I travel to overseas and indoor when I'm in Malaysia. Currently I'm a member of INF. Wishing to get to know more nudist friends from all around the globe.
P/s: Thanks admin for approving my membership.

This post was edited

Howdy all, I am a 42 year old gay man with a renewed passion for life. I live in Brisbane, Australia and just getting back into naturism, the climate here helps a lot too... :) I don't know what else to put here that isn't in my Bio, but hey, I am more than what is just typed in words anyway. :) Cheers all!!!

This post was edited