Home workout

I sometimes do some exercises at home naked.
Considering buying some basic equipment for the home so I could drop my gym membership and always work out naked.
Has anyone else done this?'
Did it result in your working out more often?

This topic was edited
RE:Home workout

Corner of the basement is cleaned out and I am going to get a rug soon.
Once I do, that will be the end of my wearing anything when I do my home exercises.
I only wear a pair of loose cotton gym shorts now, but I still feel overdressed.
Will decide later if I want to buy equipment and drop the gym membership and skip the clothes completely when exercising.

This post was edited

My gym membership is paid by my medicare advantage plan, so home would be no different that way.

This post was edited

I have a collection of barbells and dumbbells and two weight benches in a corner of my basement. It's much more convenient than going to a gym. I always workout nude. I don't need to spend time getting dressed, driving to a gym and then driving home and getting undressed. It's also more comfortable. I would buy some weights and try it out. If it works, then you can buy more equipment if you need it.

This post was edited

I do trendmill and kick boxing nude all the time. Its great!

This post was edited

Hey man,I do a lot of home workouts. Mostly calisthenics, body movements. I enjoy using beachbody programs like P90X, etc as well. I run a lot. I have had great results it's more about managing yourself than anything.Adam

Do you do the in home exercises nude?

This post was edited

Was working out nude in the basement when I heard my wife call that the meter reader was here. Since I didn't have shorts with me, I did my best to cover with the towel I was using in my exercises. He didn't comment on my lack of dress. Not our usual reader. The other one has seen me in a towel once when I was working on the computer when the doorbell rang, so I just wrapped the towel I was sitting on around my waist and answered the door.

This post was edited

My proposal for you:
6-8 times Tabata workout with
3 times Tabata kettle bell swing
1 Tabata air squats variation
1 Tabata sit ups variation
1 Tabata plank variation m
Do this Training 3 times per week !
Regards
Igor

This post was edited