Labor Day Nude 5K Weekend (Labor Day weekend)

Hey! Anybody else coming to the Cove again this year for the Naked 5K Labor Day race? I'm staying all 3 days....love the place!

This topic was edited
RE:Labor Day Nude 5K Weekend (Labor Day weekend)

What day do they usually run the race? We will be there Friday and Saturday and leaving some time Sunday morning to drive to Port Canaveral for a cruise. I've run on my own around the Cove and its nice and flat and would probably let me break my best 5k times (my two best are both from nude 5Ks). I'm guessing it will probably either be later in the day on Sunday or on Monday, but if it happens while we are there I'll run for sure!

This post was edited

I'm planning on running it, but need to get back in shape. A naked 5K is on my bucket list. Not sure if my wife will run it or not. If she does, she'll be wearing a sports bra for sure, lol.

This post was edited

It turns out the race is on Saturday, so the two of us are registered. One runner and one walker.

This post was edited

I've run around the grounds at the Cove every time we have stayed there. It's an easy run. I've done Streak the Cove several years ago, but it was held later in September. It's way too hot for me to run my best, but my best days are behind me. Still it's a fun thing to do.

This post was edited

Today is the day for the nude 5k. We are signed up and getting ready to head over to check in for the race.

This post was edited

Me and my GF are here today, we will b e by the west pool today near Cheeks

This post was edited