RE:question for women,

Do you wish she had bigger tits?

they are great as is, but yes i would like them bigger.

This post was edited

Asking simply from an aesthetic view does the size of a penis mean anything to you? If you see someone a little larger downstairs does it make you wonder if he is better in bed? Does it make you feel more intrigued to perhaps hook up with him? I feel that the age old question does size matter seems to be mainly used in the performance area and that's not really what i'm going for. i am just wondering if it changes your perception of someone without knowing them.No.. the size of a penis doesn't matter.. having a bigger penis does not make a man a better lover.. the connection between 2 people makes sex good, not the size of someone's private bits

thank you for your answer!

This post was edited

I myself am 6 inches flaccid and 9 inches erect. Some of my female nudist friends have said in discussion and jokingly that they would turn me down for sex just because of my size. A "big one" is great and interesting to look at but I believe any man no matter what size, if they know what they are doing, can please a woman.

This post was edited
RE:ANSWER 4 the MAN xx

Well its 1stly a physical thing. When we s.e.e a large member the female ($traight) will remember that pleasure. The sheer length a.v.a.I. l.a.b.l.e stimulating along the vagina tunnel is enough to excite and climaxIt doesn't matter how flexible, fit or creative he is with a long phallus.H.O.W.E.V.E.R ......The above is use full if the member is slightly shorter than average"SURVIVAL of the FITTEST"There may also be a primal instinct that steers this attractionNb/ A NUBIAN woman's vagina canal is scientificly longer. As like her counterparts pens member is longer.#### I ALWAYS WONDER how Chinese women manage their interacial relationships in the bedroom$!####My Chinese friend has a black boyfriend and 4yrs on she $ memorised every morning. Their h.o.t!

Sorry, are you writing by yourself or copy/paste random texts from the internet?

This post was edited
RE:ANSWER 4 the MAN xx

And photos

This post was edited
RE:Penis Size

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among the group of 80 men:
An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid
An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect

Human penis size
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Penis length" redirects here.

The most accurate measurement of the size of a human penis can be derived from several readings at different times since there is natural minor variability in size depending upon arousal level, time of day, room temperature, frequency of sexual activity, and reliability of measurement. When compared to other primates, including large examples such as the gorilla, the human penis is thickest, both in absolute terms and relative to the rest of the body.
Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with a health professional measuring. As of 2015, a systematic review of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches).[1] Flaccid penis length can sometimes be a poor predictor of erect length.
Most human penis growth occurs between infancy and the age of five, and between about one year after the onset of puberty and, at latest, approximately 17 years of age.[2]

Live and be happy with what you've got.

This post was edited

5 inches is about average. I agree with the others. You need to get over it.

This post was edited

Maybe there's a reason only 3 women have posted to this "question" that was intended for women but mostly men have responded to! :DDD

This post was edited