RE:Where is the most unexpected place you managed to get nude?

I once stood out on my front deck completely nude over looking the street I lived on while there was heavy traffic.

This post was edited

We lived in Reno for several years and would frequent Lake Tahoe in the summer.
We would go to one of the popular beaches and bring our Intex raft which seats two comfortably with bench seats. One time when we were there we paddled out away from the crowds. The sides of the raft offered plenty of protection so I was able to take my suit off and paddle around the lake Coast. Spent most of the day nude in the raft enjoying the sunshine. Only had to put my suit back on when we got near the beach. It was exhilarating. That was before I even realize that was a nudist.
We were living in an apartment that had an outdoor hot tub that was open 365 days a year. Not too many people would venture out in the winter as it would get quite cold, not like Vegas. Plenty of evenings in the winter I would head down to the hot tub to find it empty. I would just position myself so I could see the gates take my suit off and enjoy my hot tub with the snow Mounds surrounding me and the mountains in the distance. It was a beautiful view especially right at dusk . I Enjoyed many evenings naked in the hot tub.
Lee

This post was edited

Lately, it's been our front yard! Granted, it's been later at night but with all the heat we've been experiencing, the evening temps around 11:30pm to midnight, still hover around the mid 70's to low 80's. I turn off the porch light, grab a towel and sit on the porch glider and enjoy being nude out in our front yard. Our neighbors across the street are both on vacation so last night, I took the trash bins out to the curb, completely naked. I came back inside and my wife had gathered the rest of the household trash and had one more bag to go out. I grabbed that bag and walked out to the curb to put it in the trash bin. It was such a great feeling of extended freedom. I'll take advantage until the neighbors return from their vacations.

This post was edited

In high school my best friend and I would sneak out at night and find random pools all across the town to skinny dip in while the homeowners were sleeping.

Me and a buddy used to to that exact same thing when we were that age! Young and wild. LOL

This post was edited

I think my most unexpected one was when we first stayed at a hotel for their New Year celebrations. The hotel was full but when I went for a pre-breakfast swim I was delighted to find nobody else thee so i was able to do most of my lengths naked.

This post was edited