Ladies only???

I thought this area is supposed to be for women only. Most of the posts are from men, what is up with that????? I joined this website simply because I love to be nude and would love to find locations where I can relax and unwind while being nude without gawkers. I don't want some perv jacking off while I am "chatting" with them. The very first person I chatted with on this site did that to me. I am hoping to find people who are not just looking to get their rocks off. Are there any discreet people in this site that are interested in being friends with a common interest(nude relaxation)?

This topic was edited
RE:Ladies only???

Sorry you started off with a bad experience. There really are a lot of nice folks here. It just takes some practice sorting out the pervs. I am always careful to check out a persons profile before I chat privately with anyone. That usually gives you a good idea about why they are here. And just because their profile says they are a woman, remember to read between the lines. There are a lot of guys here pretending to be female. If a chat starts going south, dont hesitate to end it and tell them why. If they continue to pester you, simply block them and report them to the Admin. Hopefully you will find a few good friends here. They can help you find more good folks to chat with.

This post was edited

It's a sad fact bit this site has very few active True Nudist compared to the listed membership.

Most members are not active, and many that are, are fake profiles of perverts using nudism as an excuse for their actions.

Weeding out the idiots to find real nudist takes time and you'll be disappointed often.

The advice of looking at profiles is good, but I'd like to add that you have a look at the groups people belong to, they can often tell a lot about that person that they don't put on a profile.

This post was edited

hi reeanne,
welcome to TN. I think there are some wonderful people here. take a look at my friends list for starters.
when I click on someone's profile I look to see that they have a completed or nearly all completed. I look for a 4-8 real pics of themselves in a relaxed outdoor setting. I prefer those who are certified. and as others have suggested, I look at there friends and groups list to see what interests them.

22tango2

This post was edited

There are genuine nudists here who aren't into all that garbage..You do have to look and view profiles. I don't make friends just off the cuff and do have a respect policy written into my bio. If it was a ladies only area I can see your dilemma. Sorry you had a bad experience with the wrong types. Respectfully nude is the way I choose to be . Human and respectful.

This post was edited

There are VERY FEW real nudists here who have any clue about AANR or TNS. Far too many are abusive and nasty. I have had some rather filthy comments made about photos in my album hence why my album is now private. Most of the so called women here all have private albums and yet so many of the men say nothing about this. A real double standard at work here. It seems that the most civil here are a few guys who are able to carry some kind of intelligent conversation. Others can only carry on the most simplest of conversations (if any conversation at all) and seem to only be interested in photo collection. Far too many ban or block at a moments notice. Unfortunately this site has become known on other sites as a closed clique of a group of individuals who only converse among themselves.
I would be happy to post some of the filth that I have received along with the name(s) of the guilty party. Either flagging such filth or opening a case seems to accomplish nothing. It's a shame really but it only reinforces the notion that the only nudism worth experiencing is real world nudist at a nudist venue. Too many here claim to be nudists only to eventually admit that they have never experienced any form of nudism. Why waste other's time with such deception.

This post was edited

Unfortunately it is quite difficult to determine if a profile is fake or genuine.
Thats true for all Internet forums, social media and of course even more in TN because the differentiation between people enjoying (public) nudity and perverts on the other hand is difficult to make.

My impression is that there are less fakes in here then in other similar forums.

I like it though.

This post was edited

Most of the posts are from men, what is up with that?????
Search for a private group where only women are accepted.

This post was edited

Most of the posts are from men, what is up with that?????Search for a private group where only women are accepted.

Better yet, go to a nudist club or beach where what you see is what you get.

This post was edited

Search for a private group where only women are accepted.

What part of "The Ladies Room" in this part of the forum don't you understand? Why would this female member need to go find a private group for women when this section was intended for Ladies Only and in typical fashion, internet nudist guys feel the need to dominate this section as well. Pretty pathetic really.

It matters not that there are "women only" groups on this site. There is a flaw in the site where guys can post in those groups as well and even in those groups, guys just can't seem to get the idea that "The Ladies Room" and "Women Only" means exactly that. Don't get some of you guys that just can't stay out of the Ladies Room!

AndyDi OUT! This is the Ladies Room! ;D

This post was edited

Andy, the OP is expressing her experience on the site, offering advice on how to avoid further bad experiences is not an issue that can only be answered by a woman.

Being helpful is not gender specific.

Women (or in some cases, men pretending to be women) often post in the Men's Room forum.

This post was edited