Nudist Resorts?

Hey everyone!

Looking for a nice but not expensive nudist resort to go to in the 250 mile range from Atlanta. It can be in AL, TN, FL, or SC. Anyone have any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Resorts?

Would definitely recommend Cypress Cove.

This post was edited

Lots of first-timers visit Paradise Valley and love it. It's a big place, though. If you prefer a smaller venue, consider Serendipity or one of the other small places in GA.

This post was edited

If you're looking for good resorts within 250 miles the best are probably going to be here in GA. Have you tried them out and thus looking for something different?

This post was edited

Cedar Creek In SC is a nice place to start. First time visitors get a free pass for the day.

This post was edited

Cypress Cove all the way! It is one of the best resorts all around and perfect for first timers.

This post was edited

Im going to to to cedar creek next weekend 21st jul. hang out near the water. Anyone interested in meeting me there msg me

This post was edited

If you are n Tennessee near Nashville....go to Rock Haven resort for a relaxing day.

This post was edited

If you are n Tennessee near Nashville....go to Rock Haven resort for a relaxing day.

This post was edited

Another vote for Cypress Cove in Kissimmee , Florida.
A very nice place, lots of nice friendly people.
There in Atlanta you're close to a couple of places, a bit north and east of you, but I can't think of the names right now. They are affiliated with AANR though.
There is also Hidden River south of you just above the Florida state line, my wife and I will be going camping there this coming weekend (unless the weather is cruddy). Have never been there yet so can't say what it's really like - but the lady on the phone is friendly. :)

This post was edited

While Cypress Cove is a very nice resort, since it is considered a premier resort isn't its prices on the higher side?

To the OP: we are from Boston and still fly down to Cypress Cove every year in October. This year we have two cruises that are leaving from Port Canaveral (September and January) and have added a 2 night stay at the Cove to begin both of those cruises as well (actually both 2 nights before and 2 nights after the January cruise). It is worth the price, although I can't vouch for whether it is considered low cost for the area.

This post was edited