Light skin color vs The sun

Natural bodies have an aggressive and merciless admirer: the sun. I am envy of sun bathers with a deep and uniform tan, but newcomers to a nudist beach need to be aware of The Problem that usually appears after a couple of days. The body starts to produce melanin, their skin color becomes deeper, but the parts of the body covered by swimsuits for a lifetime do not know the process. The skin is burnt and they suffer in their pink transparent "silk" underwear.
Have you ever got sunburned because of over-confindence or accidentally? Was it painful? (Especially for women near the nipples). For how long? What did you do to relieve the pain?

This topic was edited
RE:Light skin color vs The sun

We just have to remember to apply the sun block everywhere - especially in places where the sun hasn't shone before. Parts like nipples and genitals need special care. It isn't a time to be coy.

This post was edited

I normally dont sunbath. My arms do tan in the car window but I have never had a sun burn until a few weeks ago.

It was my first time at a hot springs in the summer heat. After soaking for a while, I layed in a lounger to eat and drink nude in full sun. After some time lying there I felt what was like someone aiming the sun with a magnifying glass to my scrotum. I got back in the water to stop the burning.

Later that night at home I saw the skin pealing and the itching started there as well as my pubic area at the base of my penis. I didnt put anything on it as I didnt know what to do.

I have heard since then that foam shaving cream is the way to go. You rub it in to the affected area and let it sit until it dries then wash it off.

I hope to never have that feeling again but I will try this if i do.

This post was edited

Later that night at home I saw the skin pealing and the itching started ther as well as my pubic area at the base of my penis. I didnt put anything on it as I didnt know what to do.I have heard since then that foam shaving cream is the way to go. You rub it in to the affected area and let it sit until it dries then wash it off.I hope to never have that feeling again but I will try this if i do.

A much better alternative is to use 100% Aloe Vera Gel. I buy it at Walmart, but I am sure there are other places to get it, like a drug store or something. Apply liberally where ever needed. Good for most all minor burns. It helps relieve the pain and remoisturizes the skin too.

This post was edited

Where at Walmart can you find Alo Vera Gel? Pharmacy? Health and Beauty?

This post was edited

Where at Walmart can you find Aloe Vera Gel? Pharmacy? Health and Beauty?

At this time of year it can be all around the store in cardboard displays for sunscreen, etc.
Other than that I would I would guess personal care. That seems to be where much of that stuff is on the website.

This post was edited

wherever they have the sunscreen and tanning oils.

This post was edited

I have relatively fair skin but have learned to go out in the mid -late morning for a while and then stop by noon or before, go inside / cover up. Or go out after 4.00pm in the afternoon, sometimes 5pm. In the last few years I start gradually and build up my time in the sun and I develop a reasonable tan. I used to have the white butt / cottontail look but I think its less pronounced now, don't have the lines etc. it seems the skin takes some time or maybe that is more me with my skin type / colouring.

If I have to be out in the harsher hours I use plenty of sunscreen. The sun here in Australia is quite harsh and most people tend to get sun-burned to some extent if they don't use sunscreen. Recently we were in China, it was hot, did not really use sunscreen and did not seem to burn, I did not lie out naked in the sun, they are not accepting of that sort of activity there), however I did not use it on my face & arms and legs and did not burn. The air conditions were hazy, I think the air quality / pollution issue, so I'm not sure if that afforded some protection or reduced some of the UV.

This post was edited

Raspberry oil is a natural sun block, we use that instead of manufactured sunscreen.

This post was edited

Raspberry oil is a natural sun block, we use that instead of manufactured sunscreen.

This post was edited

Recently I read that sun block causes cancer. The raspberry oil sounds like something I should look into.

This post was edited