RE:Walking nude at night.

Unable to walk very far without pain so I will sometimes just go out and sit on the front porch. It is especially nice when there is a light breeze. Never had a problem doing this even with the motion sensor lights in the yard.

This post was edited

My cat woke me up at 4 this morning. I couldn't get back to sleep, so among other things I took a stroll. I live in a rural settlement, so I walked around my house and then along the perimeter road for a bit. Some trucks passed on the main road, but from my experience as a driver, only passengers can really see the area I walk. I was caught in the same place 4 years ago, just before dawn, by a woman walking her dogs, coming from the opposite direction.

This post was edited

Two Saturdays ago it was really hot here. I had been watching a film naked.
For what reason, I don't know, I just had this idea to go out the front door naked. So I cautiously opened the door and had a listen. Couldn't hear anyone. So I opened the door a bit wider, couldn't see anyone.
So I opened the door fully and stepped out into the night, naked.

To stand there outside, with the breeze on my naked flesh was an incredible sensation that I can't describe.
I bravely walked into the middle of the road (checking that no-one else was about.) and over to the other side of the road.
I then calmly walked back over the road, and back indoors.
Back inside, I was full of emotions that felt terrific. Thinking about what I'd done. Had anyone seen me? Was I going to be the gossip of the street? Were the police on their way? No police arrived.
I did it again.

I must have done it about 3 of 4 times that night.
The next day, fully clothed I left the house to go shopping. The events of last night were still strong in my mind. I wasn't putting it down to being drunk (I had been drinking earlier in the evening.). I had seriously enjoyed it. No regret at all.
Now, I'm in the street, where I had been earlier that day (night) in the daylight clothed. I looked around at the houses that would have had a clear view of my naked antics. Then I spotted two CCTV cameras on a house over the road, one of which was facing me. Oops!

I drove off shopping thinking about the CCTV cameras and concluded that they were probably not switched on. Or, if they were and nothing exciting happened in the road that night, I.E. burglary or vandalism then the footage would not be viewed.

As I said at the beginning, this was two weeks ago, and I have been outside at least once per night since. Also, on refuse day, I put my rubbish bin out naked.

One thing has led to another, and here I am telling you all this. I'm also waiting to hear back from a naked swimming club that's local. They meet up on a Wednesday evening, and I have booked Thursday and Friday off work this week. So hopefully, swimming on Wednesday night, and the nudist beach on Thursday. I've not been swimming in the sea since I was a kid. I'm quite excited about it.

I'm putting this down to a bit of 'Summer madness'. I don't know how I'll feel when the weather turns colder and I'm not naked indoors all the time. But for now, I'm enjoying being naked and looking for things to do naked and places to go.

I'm having an excellent summer. :)

This post was edited

I think it a shame that I have to wait to 3 am to be able to walk outside naked. I dont want to get caught by someone or cops called on me. But, it is only time to be safe to walk outside naked is at night when people are asleep. Although I did hear voices from the distance from where I was so I guickly went back to my house. About 15 minute later I heard a car go by the house. I pretty sure they dont know which house. I think they just driving around looking for naked man. It amazing that people be up at 3 am. Then again it is Saturday they might came back from a bar. That ruin the rest of my walk outside for the night.

This post was edited

I have walk around nude at every places I lived. I have moved 4 times over the 20 years, lived different places for 5 years. I have got caught by people once or twice in 5 years I went outdoor naked at night. Each time I get caught tho the people are more concern for me for being naked and want to help me, or ask me why your naked. I usually say I find I got go now and walk away. No one follows me. I think people are shock or wish they where brave enough to walk outdoor nude. I notice you feel confident in your nudity people leave you alone.

This post was edited

Never have.
I live on a busy through street.
Some time ago, a neighbor who lived around the corner on a side street said that she had seen another neighbor walking past her house nude in the pre-dawn hours.

This post was edited

Since this posting, I've done a little bit more walking around in the front yard at night. I'm back to having issues with sleeping again and I'm going to bed really late and waking up really early. It's been so hot here in our valley and the night time temps have been in the high 70's and low 80's! I love this time of year because of the warm temps late at night. I also love this time of year because my wife hates wearing clothes more than normal! The sometimes worn house dresses are nicely hung in her closet! :DDD

I've been watering late at night because of the excessive heat. Been out in our front yard around midnight, usually after midnight and checking the sprinkler coverage and watering manually. It's been so awesome to be naked out in our front yard, out in our neighborhood and being naked as if it were normal. Both neighbors across the street are gone and on vacation. I just need to be mindful of the cars on the adjacent street that pass by on occasion but at that time of night, it's really quiet and almost no traffic. Besides, I can see and hear them coming from quite a ways off so I can be sure to take cover if needed.

This post was edited

I would really like to do that. Unfortunately I live in a development in Central Florida, and there are always people out and about. The best I can do is pacing on my lanai. Anything more would result in a stern warning from the HOA.

This post was edited

I guess I'm a fortunate one. Most of the homes in my community have several acres and I'm surrounded with Leyland cypress with only minor spaces in between where someone can see my front yard. I feel comfortable it would be considered "reasonable precaution". I have four + acres so anytime after dark I can pretty much stroll anywhere in the yard front or back. The back is totally private. I have a circular drive so if I want to stroll out in the street at night, I can go out one entrance and come back in the other usually without a worry of being seen because we have so few neighbors and so a few cars. I will take strolls further down the street every so often but I have to be careful because if a car comes, there are fences so there are areas where there is nowhere to go. I've been daring enough to go out and get my mail in the daytime naked. I just have to look both ways and listen for cars. I can see if neighbors are walking for a good distance and cover to the edge of my drive, but my mail box is across the street.
I also have several Trails cut around my property on the perimeter which are wooden so I can stroll most any time of the day. I can see my neighbors rarely through the trees but othe coverage is so dense, they can't see me if I'm discreet.
I used to worry about going out front in the daylight but now my wife and I have no problem sitting out on the front porch. I just have to keep my eye out for the walkers, or cross my legs if somebody strolls by because the street is nearly a hundred yards away.
It's so nice being naked anytime I want to in my yard, which I am. Makes me never want to leave home.
Lee

This post was edited

I am lucky have fields and woods near me and weather allows often go for naked walks for an hour or so.Love the calm and stillness of the late hour and feel close to nature.

This post was edited