RE:Random thoughts and jokes

Say "Yes!" to running naked. Running naked may lead to something good!

This post was edited

https://archive.org/details/pulpmagazinearchive

This post was edited
RE:As we age........

"Getting Lucky" takes on new meaning. Now it means "finding your car in the parking lot".

This post was edited
RE: Random thoughts

Did anyone happen to notice the recent date... 8.18.18? I just thought it was an interesting combination of repeating numbers.

This post was edited

A priest and a rabbi are seated together on a plane. After a while, the priest turns to the rabbi and asks, "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork? "

The rabbi responds, "Yes, that is still one of our beliefs."

The priest then asks, "Have you ever eaten pork?"

To which the rabbi replies, "Yes, on one occasion, I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.

A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"

The priest replied, "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you ever fallen to the temptation of the flesh?"

The priest replied, "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith."

The rabbi nodded understandingly. He was silent for about five minutes, and then he said, "Beats a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

This post was edited

A woman in labor suddenly shouted, "Shouldn't! Wouldn't! Couldn't! Didn't! Can't!"
"Doctor, what's going on?" asked the concerned father-to-be.
"Don't worry," said the doctor, "those are just contractions."

This post was edited

The man selling two-dollar tickets at Monmouth Racetrack registered complete surprise when a horse stepped up to the window, and asked to bet on himself.

"What's the matter?" snorted the horse. "Are you astonished that I can talk?"

"Not at all," said the man. "I'm surprised that you think you can win."

This post was edited

Garage Door boss walked into the office one morning not knowing his zipper was down and his fly area wide open. His assistant walked up to him and said, This morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?' The boss told her he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.
As he finished his paperwork, he suddenly noticed his fly was open, and zipped it up. He then understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.'
He headed out for a cup of coffee and paused by her desk to ask, 'When my garage door was open, did you see my Jaguar parked in there?'
She smiled and said, 'No, I didn't. All I saw was an old minivan with two flat tires..'

This post was edited
RE: Random thoughts and jokes

So Was 2016.

This post was edited

I just read this: " Security firm Splashdata, which every year compiles a list of the most common stolen passwords, found that '123456' was the most common password in 2017."Am I the only one wondering how Splasdata got everyone's Passwords in the first place and what they might be doing with that information??Yes indeed, what do they do with the information? They don't spend time on something, unless they're going to make money from it.Also, it's unbelievable how stupid some people are when thinking of a password to use. I have installed many security alarms for customers over the past 30 years, and it's amazing how many use '1234' as their Entry Code.
Push button door entries for garage doors and security doors also.

This post was edited