Embarrassing question

So I'll just ask I am a big guy320 but I have a small member and I am really shy about it but i don't want to be so should I jump in the proverbial Shark Tank? Or what any ideas?

This topic was edited
RE:Embarrassing question

JUMP! :-)
I think you will find comfort with experience.
There are all sorts of people in all sorts of packaging & everyone has their own taste for what they like. Don't worry about being a big guy or having a wee willy. There's an app for that - appetite. :-) But really, it's about the person inside first; sure everyone will first notice your packaging, but quickly they want to meet the person inside the wrapper to see who you are. Isn't that nudism - looking to the true person, not the wrappings. The wrappings are clothes, but it's also your body; you'll find many nudists are more interested in the person inside than your wrappings. Dive in man, Dive in! (...and welcome.)

This post was edited

So I'll just ask I am a big guy320 but I have a small member and I am really shy about it but i don't want to be so should I jump in the proverbial Shark Tank? Or what any ideas?

Look at my profile. Big guy small penis. Dont care
Go for it. Once you do it ypu wont care either. Good luck let me know id you do it

This post was edited

Ok thank I'll have to try

This post was edited

I feel like youre on the right track here. For many, becoming a nudist - as in beyond being nude at home by yourself and socializing - is about self acceptance. I havent made the leap to socializing yet because a resort feels like too much and I dont know other nudists to ease into the whole thing with fewer people.

Im hoping this site will help me with that, and I hope it will help you too.

This post was edited

Hi. Im not big downstairs either, but naturism isnt about size or shape etc its the freedom I love. Once youre over that first time youll wonder what all the wasted time was about and youll never look back. Good luck!

This post was edited

Nudists don't care about cock size. Just go for it

This post was edited

It all about body acceptance and being positive. True nudist don't care what you look like just as long as you are having fun being naked among us. You can always HMU for positive encouragement.
Peace,love and nudity always.

This post was edited

Don't even worry about it the only person who cares is u I'm 260 and and less than average I think but I recently became a nudist after my wife passed and I can't wait to get home from work and get naked and go outside or over to the neighbors and hang out

This post was edited

Don't worry about it! Naturism isn't about those things, just go for it naturism is just about enjoying yourself and the freedom of being naked :-)

This post was edited

Theres really nothing to worry about. Im not big either and havnt felt that Im being stared at or people pointing. Once your over it and take the plunge youll wonder what all the fuss was about. Go for it my friend

This post was edited