RE:Underwear

When I was first married my mother inlaw for my birthday bought me a what she thought was a funny gift of 2 pair of mesh underwear one blue and one white I, they were great for summer time

You got use of a gag gift, mine is no use for a serious one.
While I was transitioning to not wearing underwear, my wife noticed that my supply was getting small and worn out looking and I was not wearing underwear every day, so she bought me 6 more pair and put them in my drawer. I hadn't told her I was working toward not wearing underwear at all up to that point, but I did then.

This post was edited

Next to being nude I love sexy underwear. If I'm not nude I'm usually in undies.

This post was edited

I prefer to wear underwear when I'm working. I think it's just more comfortable.
My underwear of choice is "Obviously" brand. It's the perfect name for them. If you ever go to their website you will see why.They have a nice pouch that keeps everything out front and comfortable. Never liked the briefs that smashed everything. I've been wearing them for several years now and probably always will. They're a little pricey but well worth it because of the comfort. They're from Australia.
I've been in contact with them and hope to be carrying some of their products in our web store in the future.
nakedbydesignapparel.com
We just opened our store and are still adding products.
I can be fairly active at my job sometimes and I never have to worry about being uncomfortable or chafing when I wear these no matter how active I get.
Has anyone else ever worn this brand?
When I'm off work it's a light pair of nylon shorts with no underwear. It's the closest thing to being nude for me when I'm out in public, weather permitting.
Lee

This post was edited

I prefer to wear underwear when I'm working. I think it's just more comfortable.My underwear of choice is "Obviously" brand. Has anyone else ever worn this brand?When I'm off work it's a light pair of nylon shorts with no underwear. It's the closest thing to being nude for me when I'm out in public, weather permitting.Lee

Yes, I have some Obviously boxer briefs. I wear them occasionally. Actually even wore them to an underwear party once. They fit pretty good but they are designed for a body that has a smaller butt than I do. They are pretty expensive but I guess if you are 50% commando the actual outlay is not so great.

For sure, loose shorts and commando when practical.

This post was edited

OK, But the question asked was, "For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?"

I don't ever! I don't see the need if you are conscientious of complete cleanliness. If you have issues with keeping yourself completely clean, then by all means, you should wear underwear to address that issue. As some people get older and experience loss of muscle tone, it's probable that underwear is a necessity. Thankfully, I'm not there yet and hope never to be.

As far as comfort; chaffing, pinching seams, rough fabric, I've not had that issue in a long time. Initially, when I began going commando in HS, my Levi's would rub a couple of areas and it became a little tender but that subsided quickly and I've not had any issues with that. Occasionally, I'll wear a pair of pants and the seam pinches while I'm sitting or driving but with a slight adjustment, it's taken care of.

This post was edited

OK, But the question asked was, "For those of you who usually wear underwear when you are clothed, why do you do so?"I don't ever! I don't see the need if you are conscientious of complete cleanliness. If you have issues with keeping yourself completely clean, then by all means, you should wear underwear to address that issue. As some people get older and experience loss of muscle tone, it's probable that underwear is a necessity. Thankfully, I'm not there yet and hope never to be.As far as comfort; chaffing, pinching seams, rough fabric, I've not had that issue in a long time. Initially, when I began going commando in HS, my Levi's would rub a couple of areas and it became a little tender but that subsided quickly and I've not had any issues with that. Occasionally, I'll wear a pair of pants and the seam pinches while I'm sitting or driving but with a slight adjustment, it's taken care of.

I'll use a response that is way overused in these forums, but I say "DITTO"! I'll also add"bravo" and "amen" brother.

This post was edited

I was wearing my obviouslys once when I went to the dermatologist. She seem to have no problem with what I was wearing but her young female assistant couldn't keep her eyes off my groin area all through the exam. Had a good laugh about it for a long time.

This post was edited

I can't stand to wear underwear. I feel like I am being strangled. I also have a problem with elastic, so when I take them off my waist looks like it could start to bleed at anytime. I have the same problem with socks. The only time I wear any is when I go to the doctor, because I don't want to shock the young innocent nurse. My GF laughs and asks if I have any idea how many people she has seen going commando.

This post was edited

When I was first married my mother inlaw for my birthday bought me a what she thought was a funny gift of 2 pair of mesh underwear one blue and one white I, they were great for summer timeYou got use of a gag gift, mine is no use for a serious one.While I was transitioning to not wearing underwear, my wife noticed that my supply was getting small and worn out looking and I was not wearing underwear every day, so she bought me 6 more pair and put them in my drawer. I hadn't told her I was working toward not wearing underwear at all up to that point, but I did then.

I think my mother inlaw was looking for grand kids from us

This post was edited

I wear underwear most of the time. I grew up wearing briefs and then bikini brief and now boxer brief. They do help control positions of penis and sack. Boxers never worked for me, too much extra fabric.

I like the look of the Obviously boxer brief but they dont have a flap. I like the Jockey microfiber that have some what of a pouch but also has a flap. I also like the Haynes active boxer briefs.

I am usually commando when doing leisure activities. I was working one time setting computers in a medical office and all the female techs were there getting their stuff in place. I was carrying the server to the back when my pants begin to fall down. Both hands were on the server and I had no place to set it down before my pants hit my ankles. I was wearing underwear that day and was glad I was. Their laughing and my embarsinment may have been worse had everything else been exposed.

This post was edited