Workout Motivation

its been tough to get working out again, I need to find that motivation. Last year I was motivated by a beach trip we had planned, but I don't have that this year. I like to use nudity to motivate me, so maybe I need to focus more on that! Maybe taking some nude workout pics would keep me going. I can be a bit of an exhibitionist so maybe I should use that to my advantage. Anyone want to swap a weekly nude workout pic? I'm thinking that if I take a weekly pic I can use that to track any improvements. ANyone interested in doing this with me? How do you stay motivated?

This topic was edited
RE:Workout Motivation

My motivation is mainly health-related. I started having knee problems that are at least partially due to poor muscle tone. After doing physical therapy to correct the problem, I bought a Bowflex so I could continue working out at home. It was cheaper than a gym membership with the added advantage that I can exercise in the nude. In addition, I'm trying to lose some weight. By weighing myself daily and recording it, that serves as a reminder and motivation to continue with the exercises which I do three times/week.

This post was edited

I would be more motivated if I could work out nude.

This post was edited

I now do a flexibility and body weight workout in the basement nude on days I don't go to the gym. It is tempting to buy some basic equipment so I can skip the gym and workout clothes every day.

This post was edited

I have often wondered if nudism has sometimes motivated some nudists to be more fit. Even though it is not the main reason for my workouts, it does motivate me to give more thought to my diet. As one professional athlete says, abs are made in the kitchen.

This post was edited

I have a universal gym in my garage as well as a preacher curl bench some free weights and a bun and Thigh Master. Been trying to work out a little bit every day and of course I'm able to be nude.
Nude workouts are so much more enjoyable.
Lee

This post was edited

I have often wondered if nudism has sometimes motivated some nudists to be more fit. Even though it is not the main reason for my workouts, it does motivate me to give more thought to my diet. As one professional athlete says, abs are made in the kitchen.

Very definitely. The original push for nudism was part of a general health and fitness movement in Germany. Those early nudists followed a fairly strict lifestyle that included lots of nude outdoor exercise.

This post was edited

I have often wondered if nudism has sometimes motivated some nudists to be more fit. Even though it is not the main reason for my workouts, it does motivate me to give more thought to my diet. As one professional athlete says, abs are made in the kitchen.Very definitely. The original push for nudism was part of a general health and fitness movement in Germany. Those early nudists followed a fairly strict lifestyle that included lots of nude outdoor exercise.

Do you think it is still true today?

This post was edited

I know it is for me!
My grandmother was born in Germany. She used to have a set of clubs that look like Slender bowling pins that she would swing for exercise. It was part of her German heritage.

This post was edited

I would be more motivated if I could work out nude.

So would I. I do some body weight, stretching and balance exerciseIs nude in the basement on days that I don't go to the gym. I am considering buying some basic equipment so I can skip the trip to the gym and the workout clothes every day!

This post was edited

I would be more motivated if I could work out nude.So would I. I do some body weight, stretching and balance exerciseIs nude in the basement on days that I don't go to the gym. I am considering buying some basic equipment so I can skip the trip to the gym and the workout clothes every day!

Grandson wanted to be in the basement while I was exercising today so I thought I should wear shorts. It was surprising how uncomfortable even minimal clothing can be in a situation where you usually aren't wearing any.

This post was edited