What is the silliest / oddest question or statement that you have heard about nudism?

I am sure there are some odd questions that have been thrown at you, or huh? moments when the topic comes up.

Here is one that a coworker threw at me years ago. " It is okay to go nude when you are away on vacation, but not while you are around home"

What has been tossed your way that made you say what?

This topic was edited
RE:What is the silliest / oddest question or statement that you have heard about nudism?

"Kids should not be involved in nudism; it's just wrong for kids and adults to be naked together." That one actually came from a nudist.

"If I go to a nudist resort, would it be weird if I went bottomless with a see-through bikini top?" That one came from a friend and co-worker who was contemplating taking the plunge into social nudity. As long as she could wear her fancy bikini top.

"I'm definitely going to have fun seeing you naked! Are you going to be ok when I'm naked around you?! I'm completely shaven you know! wink-wink" This one came from the female half of a couple/friends with whom we were planning a resort trip. Obviously she felt things would get "frisky" if we were naked together. And needless to say the trip never happened.

"I'm a little disappointed...I didn't see a singly guy get aroused after I got naked." That one is from French reporter Zita Lotis-Faure in her documentary "Dans la peau...d'une naturiste."

This post was edited
RE:What is the silliest / oddest question or statement that you have heard about nudism?

All nudists are exhibitionists and swingers

This post was edited

"All desire to be nude comes from the devil. " (from a protestant minister)
Just another one who cant imagine nude without lust tied to it.

This post was edited

Most questions and comments are about clubs/resorts.

"Is there like, people just having sex all over the place?"

"Do they really let people with like regular bodies be naked? Isn't that kinda gross?"

"Are there kids naked around all those old people!? That's just not right at all!"

"How do you not get excited around all the naked people of the opposite sex?"

Silly, odd and sometimes pretty dumb! ;D

This post was edited

Andy
Spot on
They seem to just have no understanding
Nir capacity to stop and think before making a stupid naive comment

This post was edited

Naturism = Naturalism

That's why I prefer the term nudist. Of course, I am a Naturalist Nudist, having gotten into bird spotting in recent years. They don't seem to mind when I am naked. :-)

This post was edited

What has been tossed your way that made you say what?

LOL ... I was told a couple of times that, "There are some people I just don't want to see naked."
Apparently, they also hadn't looked in the mirror lately.

This post was edited

That all nudists are LBGTQ which is fasle.

This post was edited

The latest one I heard a few days ago:

"You have to be completely shaven if you're going to get naked at the beach/resort."

I'm guessing this misconception came from looking up nudists online.

This post was edited