RE:Private Profiles"Priv

I agree. I'm a premium member and can see who views my profile and photos. When I find someone who has a private profile I usually give them a chance to make it public. If not, then I block them. Why should they have the ability to view me, when I can't see anything about them - can't read their profile or even see who they are.

If you don't want people to know you are on here, then maybe you shouldn't be on here.

This is something TN should address - make it like Linked In.

This post was edited

I agree 100%.

Dave

This post was edited

If you don't want people to know you are on here, then maybe you shouldn't be on here.

DITTO

This post was edited

I honestly don't care who looks at my pics or reads my posts on here. All are welcome. But I agree with the majority here, folks that join then set their own profile to private should have some serious restrictions. There are some who are asking for connections and meeting people and yet their own profile is blank or worse private. I have sent many a message to folks telling them " yeah good luck with that" when I find ones that share nothing about themselves. I don't get a thank you and don't expect one, I honestly just send it to them to piss them off.

Personally I think EVERYONE on here should have a full frontal nude pic of themselves. None of this " what if someone finds me ?" crap. If you are a nudist don't apologize to anyone, be proud of it.

This post was edited

Personally I think EVERYONE on here should have a full frontal nude pic of themselves. None of this " what if someone finds me ?" crap. If you are a nudist don't apologize to anyone, be proud of it.
I wish it was that simple. I agree that a private profile is socially unfriendly and irritating. I also agree that access to media should be limited to private profiles, but the site's privacy settings for not accredited viewers prompt me to be precautious. I enjoy summer holidays in a nudist resort, but I do not have the opportunity to be nude whenever and wherever I want.
I respect the opinions of this site's members, who represent the "hard core" of the nudist life style, and I seek a formula to be actively involved in this virtual environment and be accepted as a genuine human being.

This post was edited

Folks who are not genuine will simply use photos from the web to create fake accounts see it all the time. And the "real" people who have nothing to hide fall for it.

This post was edited

Totally agree with nudenjax and others, this site is for True Nudists not Private or false nudists.

This post was edited

Totally agree with nudenjax and others, this site is for True Nudists not Private or false nudists.

This post was edited

I dont bother with 'private' profiles. I think it is very arrogant/wrong of them to be able to freely see our profiles/info/pics and even view us in cam chat room, yet we are FORCED to ' friend' them just to get access to their info/profile. They are probably 'profile collectors'. It seems, non paying/non certified/pervs have more rights than US FULLY OPEN PAYING CERTIFIED NUDISTS. WE should be able to FULLY BLOCK these creepy lurkers/pervs.

This post was edited

My personal opinion is that private profiles are OK. If people want to be private, let them be. But have them see more of others than they provide of themselves is not kosher. So seeing any more than the 6 pics available to anyone is definitely not a reasonable thing. Another detail bothers me is the fact that only benefit of being certified is the sign that you are certified - and maybe, in extreme - seeing a few more pics that are assigned "for certified members only".

Main issue here is that the site functions with all the wrong premises. No true nudie wants to pay for seeing few more nude pics, as in the real life you go to a resort and may see thousands of nude people for real, not just on pics. So main benefit for paying is to see pics/vids of the site and other users. Such again brings in other than TrueNudists. The site of course needs to make a buck to survive, but I think there is also a possibility to do it in another way.

I remember when I was a new member back in 2009, there was a lot of discussion as female "spreadeagle pics" were forbidden. Nowadays nobody seems to care. Also mos of the profile pics are not visually related to nude lifestyle, rather to something else. There is the sister site TrueSwingers for those who like to emphasize the sexual side. There maybe should be "TrueExhibitionists", "TrueWankers" and "TrueFakes" as well?

Unfortunately I have very few answers, just questions.

TravelNudie

This post was edited