House calls....PHX, AZ, AREA

Hi, My name is Tyson.
I am a licenced massage therapist. And house calls is what I Want to do. My rates are reasonable. Gratuity greatly appreciated. I do not understand the idea of going to another place for a massage and dangerously driving home, while falling asleep at the wheel due to massage brain....why not I bring relaxation in the comfort of your own home. So send me a message. Set something up. World travelers are greatly welcome to the land of past anceasters....i love meetong the world abroad....thank you for your time reading this coming from my heart.

This topic was edited
RE:House calls....PHX, AZ, AREA

Heah give us a post we may be looking for another therapist

This post was edited

Thank you so much Jim Marie. Had a wonderful session. Hope to continue to be of service. Good night rest well.

This post was edited

Ok I had a Tyson massage Tuesday night. Pretty good therapist, stretching, working on knots. What is nice is being nude. What was nicer is Tyson is naked also. Nice looking guy. If anyone reads this lets promote one of our own. So have Tyson give you a massage!

This post was edited

Thank you once again Jim-marie-yardart. I did enjoy our session. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

This post was edited