RE:Skiing in the nude :)

I've done my fair share.
Never on skis, tho. I had my first full spring as a skier this past year, been snowboarding for years.

During a full moon ride just off a highway, I kept hearing about a group of naked skiers, mixed gender, even. A little later that night, I saw a nude skier at the end of the run, where you hitchhike back to the top. This was before I ever thought of myself as a naturist, so I didn't approach him, but the me of now would've been asking him for advice!

I haven't seen others like that guy since, tho I hear that nude riders are up there often. I guess that, like my near-experience, you just meet at random. I so soooo would have loved to be in that group I was hearing about. They were my kind of people!

This post was edited

Might put it on my list for next spring. Find a good backcountry hill to skin up, in my skin, then ski down. On a sunny day with a bunch of sun screen, that would be a fun spring ski.

This post was edited

Skiing naked, too cold for me. I prefer a lot of clothing when skiing....

Unless you mean waterskiing.... l have never done that, but if l had done that l could have done that naked

This post was edited

On a sunny day with a bunch of sun screen, that would be a fun spring ski.

Exactly.
People think dead of winter. I suppose one could do that with enough cold therapy training, but I'm not nearly on that level and not a masochist. Going naked means spring season riding to me. It's pretty wonderful on a sunny spring day with little wind. I never got a splittie, but I should look into some skins.

This post was edited

I was naked on short ski tours.

I always chose beautiful and warm days. I also only chose days when there was powder snow (in the case of a fall it was so softer).

It was wonderful.

This post was edited

Water skied for many years in my youth. Water skied naked only once and that was a blast. Snow skied for many years until the knees and back gave me too much trouble to make it enjoyable. Never snow skied naked! ;D

This post was edited

It seems like at one of the smaller areas, may be Monarch, there was an unofficial naked ski day. The area looked the other way. I haven't heard of anything like that in recent years. It seems people are more prudish lately. It seems to me that with social media a small ski area could have a naked ski day one spring day and have a really good turnout. People would probably come from around the country for that chance to ski in the buff. However, you run the risk that the weather could ruin it.

This post was edited

Skiing nude? In the winter? No thanks. I enjoy both but not at the same time. When its cold out I'm fully dressed. :)

This post was edited

Not necessarily nude, and not sure that it is still being done, but the ski hills in our area have sponsored bikini runs late in the spring which had been very popular. The sun bouncing off of the snow can be quite warm.

This post was edited

Have not done it yet but for sure on the bucket list his season!!! I will post photos on the Ski and Snowboard Nudist page!!!

https://www.truenudists.com/group/ski-snowboard-nudists

This post was edited