Minimal Clothing Supply

Saw that someone started a thread in the ladies room asking for women to post their clothing inventory to see who has the smallest supply.
Since I am a relatively recent and limited part time nudist, mine is too long to list, but I am wondering how little clothing some men who live nude as much as possible own.
I would suspect that it is less than for a woman.

This topic was edited
RE:Minimal Clothing Supply

Since it had been over a year since the last time I went through my closet and dresser, i decided it was time to do so again. Got rid of a large bag of clothing including two pair of long pants and several shirts. Also tossed 2 swimsuits. Still have 6 with varying coverage to meet different occasions. Closet is now half empty, as are 2 drawers in my dresser.
I will never have a truly minimal wardrobe since I am involved in several community activities and enjoy doing so, but a reduction in clothing supply still gives a sense of freedom.

This post was edited

I/we still have far to many articles of clothing for nudists! I don't worry so much about how much clothing I own. I worry more about how often I have to wear that clothing! :DD

This post was edited

I see your point, but do you ever think about going through your clothing and giving away anything that you don't intend to wear and is in good condition so that someone else who needs it can make use of it?

This post was edited

I see your point, but do you ever think about going through your clothing and giving away anything that you don't intend to wear and is in good condition so that someone else who needs it can make use of it?

Absolutely! We do this periodically but even though we are pretty hardcore nudists and frankly, naked most of the time, we still need clothes for obvious reasons. I/we will still buy clothing from time to time. Some things I/we just don't want to wear anymore and since I or my wife are not hard on clothing, we donate lots of barely worn clothing to Goodwill.

This post was edited

I found one way to start with your elimination process is to. Turn all your hangers with cloths on it in your closets around facing out. And after six months or year look what is still facing out. Those are the ones to start with first. U know they are still good cloths but there is always someone that needs them way more then U do.

This post was edited

I found one way to start with your elimination process is to. Turn all your hangers with cloths on it in your closets around facing out. And after six months or year look what is still facing out. Those are the ones to start with first. U know they are still good cloths but there is always someone that needs them way more then U do.

Probably needs to be a year if you live somewhere with definite seasons.
I would probably forget to face it the other way when I wore it.

This post was edited

I used to question my wife on all the drawers and closet space she needed for clothes leaving not much space for mine. That is no longer an issue. I can put my entire wardrobe in three drawers, the third being winter type clothes which doesnt get opened much. And i think maybe a two foot space in the closet for dress clothes. When we go back and forth to our two homes seasonally i just empty the two drawers into a duffle bag. Dress clothes stay being i have some in both locations

This post was edited

My GF says for being a nudist I have way too many clothes. My problem is I need dress clothes, business casual clothes and work clothes that may only be worn once and then in the trash. But hey retirement is coming on fast so I might be able to thin them down in the future.

This post was edited

I used to question my wife on all the drawers and closet space she needed for clothes leaving not much space for mine. That is no longer an issue. I can put my entire wardrobe in three drawers, the third being winter type clothes which doesnt get opened much. And i think maybe a two foot space in the closet for dress clothes. When we go back and forth to our two homes seasonally i just empty the two drawers into a duffle bag. Dress clothes stay being i have some in both locations

Mine also fits in three drawers and about two feet of racks in my closet. Would still like to go lower. Main problem now is that I have too many t-shirts but all of them are either a souviener of somewhere I have been or commemorate and accomplishment of a team I follow, so I don't want to get rid of any.

This post was edited

Last year, I donated all my swim trunks to a friend who was doing a charity collection. I never wore them because I never went swimming where I had to. A month ago I got invited to a party and...ugh...I had to buy a new pair.

This post was edited