RE:Curiosity

Seems like creeps and pervs are unavoidable to some extent when it comes to the internet. I've met some good people on this site, but I have also been approached by creepy folks as well. Thankfully this is not the case for actual physical sites where everyone I've met at the resorts that AANR recommended were full of outstanding people and folks that were always approachable and enjoyable to converse with.

I know that the issue of pervs and creeps was something that dogged Young Nudists America to the point that Felicity who ran the group ended up having to shut it down due to the endless negativity caused by that pervasive issue.
The key difference between Nudists and Swingers is that Nudists/Naturists simply just want to spend time doing enjoyable things like hiking and swimming in a nude state, sometimes in a group with like minded people, whereas swingers want to do similar things with people but with strings attached. Sex needs to be separated as something that you would do privately with a committed partner and as something only explored as a part of a person's personal life. It does not need to be in direct association of the act of simply being nude and used as a means to lure or pressure others into sexual acts.
A legitimate Nudist/Naturist resort that upholds the virtues that Nudist philosophy entails will abhor any environment or activity that would bend or distort this lifestyle towards sexual gratification, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This post was edited