HOME NUDE ALL THE TIME

iam sure ive been seen cleaning my house by people riding by. have a very private back yard , but one time a guy was selling steak came out back . the wife was laying out nude , I was painting , he was more embarrassed then we were.never did give us the sales pitch . anyone else been invaded while out back

This topic was edited
RE:HOME NUDE ALL THE TIME

No, but I had my female next door neighbor and son's girlfriend walk in unexpectedly without knocking on separate occasions.

This post was edited

I was mowing the back yard which can't even remotely be seen from the street or even our own driveway. As I turned toward the gate between the front yard and back, a young man was standing there waving at me. I turned off the mower and asked if I could help him.

He wanted to know if I had the phone number for the next nearest neighbor on the street (we live at the dead end). He had walked over from that neighbor's house and heard my mower so came around to the gate rather than knocking at the door. I didn't know the neighbors phone number, so I went inside to get the phone. I didn't bother getting dressed since he had already seen me, and we have a sign on the driveway advising that we are clothing optional and that visitors may see nudity.

We talked for several minutes after I gave him the phone number, and nothing at all was said about my nudity.

This post was edited

I have regularly had delivery drivers find me naked and on one occasion a lady visitor who came round to thank my wife for a gift or poppy plants.
Nothing was said about my nudity on any occasion.

This post was edited

I am also home nudist all the time I am at home. My neighbors, delivery guys, mail man and most of the regular visitors know I am a nudist and usually expect to see me naked. Except 2-3 times when I was found naked unexpectedly by someone, I never had any bitter experience about being naked at my home.

This post was edited

Anybody who comes to our home unexpectedly is met with a warning sign. No one has had a problem with it so far as they understand they have been warned. My neighbour pops around for a coffee from time to time and i stay nude, and all her kids have seen me nude at some point.

This post was edited

Living naked and being nude at home all the time will come with some drawbacks. We don't have the neighbors coming over unannounced and just walking into our home. We do have friends, nudist friends that have that happen but they don't live here in Southern California, they live in a small town in Canada, out in the country in Colorado and in a small foothill town in WA State. In those areas, it's common, much like it is for some of you that experience those situations. Our front door is locked at all times.

Backyard nudity happens daily, all day, all night, unless we have non nudist company. We've/I've been seen, caught, walked up on and even intruded on, it's part of living naked. It's probably going to happen at one time or another or multiple times. You deal with it and move on but don't make a big deal out of it. We've been more open about our nudist life with lawn maintenance guy, pool guy, pest control guy then we have with our neighbors but our neighbors have seen us and seem to be tolerant so we've just left it as it is. We are nude at home all the time, that putting on clothes in our home just doesn't feel right and we can't wait for company to leave so we can take our clothes off. :D

This post was edited

Living naked and being nude at home all the time will come with some drawbacks. We don't have the neighbors coming over unannounced and just walking into our home. We do have friends, nudist friends that have that happen but they don't live here in Southern California, they live in a small town in Canada, out in the country in Colorado and in a small foothill town in WA State. In those areas, it's common, much like it is for some of you that experience those situations. Our front door is locked at all times.Backyard nudity happens daily, all day, all night, unless we have non nudist company. We've/I've been seen, caught, walked up on and even intruded on, it's part of living naked. It's probably going to happen at one time or another or multiple times. You deal with it and move on but don't make a big deal out of it. We've been more open about our nudist life with lawn maintenance guy, pool guy, pest control guy then we have with our neighbors but our neighbors have seen us and seem to be tolerant so we've just left it as it is. We are nude at home all the time, that putting on clothes in our home just doesn't feel right and we can't wait for company to leave so we can take our clothes off. :D

You may have answered this elsewhere, but do you dress minimally for some or most of your company as opposed to being fully dressed?

This post was edited

Living naked and being nude at home all the time will come with some drawbacks. We don't have the neighbors coming over unannounced and just walking into our home. We do have friends, nudist friends that have that happen but they don't live here in Southern California, they live in a small town in Canada, out in the country in Colorado and in a small foothill town in WA State. In those areas, it's common, much like it is for some of you that experience those situations. Our front door is locked at all times.Backyard nudity happens daily, all day, all night, unless we have non nudist company. We've/I've been seen, caught, walked up on and even intruded on, it's part of living naked. It's probably going to happen at one time or another or multiple times. You deal with it and move on but don't make a big deal out of it. We've been more open about our nudist life with lawn maintenance guy, pool guy, pest control guy then we have with our neighbors but our neighbors have seen us and seem to be tolerant so we've just left it as it is. We are nude at home all the time, that putting on clothes in our home just doesn't feel right and we can't wait for company to leave so we can take our clothes off. :DYou may have answered this elsewhere, but do you dress minimally for some or most of your company as opposed to being fully dressed?

To a certain extent. It depends on who's visiting and for what reason.

This post was edited

We live in a development that was literally dropped in the middle of the desert. Sadly, because it is a development track home, we have neighbors on all sides, two stories no less. And also just as sad in todays world, we really dont know the neighbors other than waving as we pull into the garage. Weve been long time inside nudist, get home, clothes come off. There was a brief 14 year hiatus while we raised our son. Once he could point and name the body part, we were more discrete. Anyways, I will walk out every morning naked and water the plants in the back patio. We will both go out Sunday mornings to enjoy our coffee nude. And we will walk out to get into our hot tub nude. I mean, how else are you supposed to hot tub right? Weve noticed now that we keep to a pretty close schedule, the neighbors have their blinds closed (for the most pat) more regularly at these times. Kind of a Symbiotic relationship. Or, just maybe luck?! I dont know what the law is on being nude and visible in your own backyard is, but since its nothing sexual, loud or in your face, I have hopes we can continue. At least till I figure a way to hide the backyard somehow.

This post was edited

A few years back, when living on a golf course in South Florida, I often would skinny-dip in our pool and sit nude on the patio. Before going out to the pool or the patio I would check to see if any golfers were nearby. If so, I would wait until they played through. Because of it being three fairways and two ponds across to the houses on the other side, the distance was about 200 yards. As far as those houses and the walls and height of the landscaping on the sides of our yard, I felt comfortable walking and sitting nude around the patio. If I was already sitting on the patio and golfers approached I would cover my lap with a newspaper or whatever was handy. Being golfers, they were always too involved with their games to pay much notice to the houses lining the course, especially if there was no movement to distract them.

The nearest I came to being caught nude out there was when a younger woman was walking her dog along the cart path early one evening. My wife and I knew her and her husband due to both of us having dogs. While we lived near the green on hole number six, they lived at the other end near the tee.

During this close call, our spouses were out of town on business. I was skinny-dipping in our pool and sitting on the submerged shelf, facing the golf course. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the woman and her dogs coming from my left, heading towards her house. I nonchalantly grabbed the yellow foam pool float and positioned it to cover my lower body. I was not sure if the float with the narrow width in front of me would cover my goodies given the angle she would be looking from. Therefore, I positioned the float with the long length running towards her.

She saw me and we started chatting. As we continued to chat, she moved closer to our pool screening, stopping only a few feet from it. As it was a small pool, this put her less than 20 feet away from me.

The whole time I wondered if she could see I was nude or thought it odd how I held the float in front of me. Eventually she left, and I never knew if my skinny-dipping had been discovered or not. Will never know what she saw. Maybe from her angle she saw everything, or maybe she saw a little bit of a bare hip given the way I had the narrow float in front of me.

This post was edited