RE:Freeballing at Work

Try a kilt. It's masculine attire, and since management probably allows the women to wear skirts that are shorter than the average kilt any complaints can be referred to HR as an equal treatment issue.

And they allow women to wear trousers. So why can't men wear kilts?

This post was edited

Try a kilt. It's masculine attire, and since management probably allows the women to wear skirts that are shorter than the average kilt any complaints can be referred to HR as an equal treatment issue.And they allow women to wear trousers. So why can't men wear kilts?

Not exactly a kilt, but it was on the news that some of the boys at a local Catholic High School asked for permission to wear shorts during a hot spell in June since the girls could wear slacks or skirts. The principal told them that if slacks were too hot, they could always wear skirts. By the end of the heat wave, about half of the boys in the school were doing so!

This post was edited

Not exactly a kilt, but it was on the news that some of the boys at a local Catholic High School asked for permission to wear shorts during a hot spell in June since the girls could wear slacks or skirts. The principal told them that if slacks were too hot, they could always wear skirts. By the end of the heat wave, about half of the boys in the school were doing so!

A similar thing happened with the train drivers on the Roslagsbanan line north of Stockholm in Sweden. The drivers asked if they could wear shorts because of the heat to be told that they could only wear officially issued uniforms - so they all insisted on being issued with skirts like the female drivers.

Where I work, ladies are allowed to wear *appropriate* summer wear, while the most the men can do is wear a short sleeved shirt. The tie is allowed to be removed only when the MD thinks it is hot enough to justify it.

And what some of the ladies consider as appropriate can be interesting - but pleasant

This post was edited

I worked in an office, so I did not freeball at work.I didn't wear underwear for my outdoor chores long before I started freeballing many other places.Once I retired, I found I was wearing underwear less and less until I stopped wearing it completely and got rid of it all.

I've worked in an office for 30 years and have never noticed whether anyone was commando or not.
I've been commando in the office for over 3 years and nobody else has noticed either - well, until a few weeks back when I had a day of rearranging offices and humping computers and furniture. Because of the heat and the work I came in just a think shirt and linen trousers (pants) and apparently it was noticeable :D

This post was edited

And I'd love it if they let me wear one of my kilts to work, but hell would have to freeze over before that happened

This post was edited

Oh yeah a kilt is a great idea. Oh the breeze would be nice. Oh cooling, the sweat would just drop off. The temperature today is 118f or 46.7c . I can see the looks know . I should set up a camera. When I get up the ladder, to trim a tree. Just looking over my shoulder would be funny, to see the faces.

This post was edited

Never freeballed in the last office I worked. But, played golf every weekend with three co-workers for many years and always freeballed. As far as I know, none of them noticed. The golf shorts we wore back then were rather baggy, which made it unnoticeable.

Wore thong underwear once to the office, but found it uncomfortable.

This post was edited

I've been freeballing for years . I used to be a nurseryman working under glass. Hot and sweaty ! We could wear shorts at one time , till health and safety decided we HAD to wear steel toe capped boots and uniformed long trousers . Also stopped from stripping off to the waist . So freeballing felt fine , even if things showed a bit at times . But in this recent hot weather we've had in the UK , it's been bliss going out freeballing in short shorts , not those long things that almost come down to the knees . But a pair of 100% cotton Australian style rugby shorts are ideal , as long as I remember to be careful of things showing when sitting down in a public place .

This post was edited

I've been freeballing for years . I used to be a nurseryman working under glass. Hot and sweaty ! We could wear shorts at one time , till health and safety decided we HAD to wear steel toe capped boots and uniformed long trousers . Also stopped from stripping off to the waist . So freeballing felt fine , even if things showed a bit at times . But in this recent hot weather we've had in the UK , it's been bliss going out freeballing in short shorts , not those long things that almost come down to the knees . But a pair of 100% cotton Australian style rugby shorts are ideal , as long as I remember to be careful of things showing when sitting down in a public place .
You mean like this?

This post was edited

I have been freeballing 24/7 for longer than I can remember ;-)
So work rest or play I always freeball

This post was edited