Who wants to do a nature walk?

We are looking to do a nature walk. I am an experienced hiker, great with a compass. We like to walk through parks ( heavily wooded not trying to get in trouble), strip down, and just enjoy nature as it should be. We look for fossils and arrowheads along the way. We usually end up by a creek in the shade skipping rocks. Let us know if that sounds like a good time to you

This topic was edited
RE:Who wants to do a nature walk?

That sounds like a great time! We are up for anything that has to do with nature.

This post was edited

We walked a lot at two different nudist venues last week, but we still have not walked/hiked in unknown wooded territory. We have hiked through the desert to Deep Creek Hot Springs, which is a well-known nudist site (and legal/safe) - but one of these days it would be great to hike through an area known to someone as safe for nudity. Apart from the nudist venues, we did a great 10.5 mile hike clothed last week as well. Perhaps that's why my left abductors are sore

This post was edited

I enjoy hiking and I am looking to expand my nudist opportunities. I can only go to the Forty Acre Club a few times a year. I am interested.

This post was edited

We LOVE free-hiking through the desert, about mid morning, watching all the animals scurry about. We know its hard to believe if youve never been in the desert, but it is very beautiful. Especially in Spring when the cacti and Mesquite trees are blooming. Of course, this time of year you have to start and finish your hike very early, temperatures today are going to be 116. But, with winter temperatures in the 60s and 70s, we get to hike year round.

This post was edited

Sounds amazing. count me in!

This post was edited

Yes. Count me in.

This post was edited

Id enjoy hiking sometime after this 116 weather passes though.

This post was edited

Im in as soon as these 112 + temps break

This post was edited

I love this!! Ive got to get out of the office today!

This post was edited

We love walks in nature; beach, streams, rivers, creeks, lakes, fields, woods, desert, forest, mountains, hills, open space, anywhere in nature. We live naked always so that's why I/we are not exclusive to just naturism but also relate, as well, to nudism.

When we take a nature walk, it's usually at DeAnza Springs in Jacumba, CA. We don't get out there much in the summer, too hot for my wife. She's not crazy about staying there because she doesn't like camping in the desert but enjoys the naked hiking off the property in the Anza Borrego Nat'l Park.

I've yet to try the Deep Creek Hot Springs hike. I'd like to do that if we got a group of nudist to do that but my wife will not hike locally. We're hoping to visit AZ soon and stay at Mira Vista and drive over to the Tanque Verde Falls trail and do a hike there with a member here that I am friends with. Hoping our close nudist friends will join us when it gets a little cooler.

This post was edited