RE:Walking nude at night.

I love walking a night, nude and barefoot. I mow my trails so moonlight is enough. The bugs have been so bad this year that I generally wait for some sun and breeze to keep them away. A night walk under the full moon is awesome, nature at night !
Im well off the road and have almost total privacy. I built here for a reason!

This post was edited

We live in a suburban setting with houses all around, and several street lights.

But after midnight, especially if there's cloud cover and no full moon -- I'll take out the garbage or recycling, fetch the mail, and so on. My wife Deb has done so too.

This post was edited

I too live in a very Suburban setting. Not much opportunity at any time of day to walk naked. I do like to get up very early, 4 a.m., and I get out and walk the paths that run through my neighborhood. There is one section that is currently undeveloped. I will sometimes walk through there and if it's warm enough strip off my shirt and shorts and enjoy about 1/2 mile of naked walking. Pure naked bliss in an otherwise textile neighborhood...

This post was edited

I too live in a very Suburban setting. Not much opportunity at any time of day to walk naked. I do like to get up very early, 4 a.m., and I get out and walk the paths that run through my neighborhood. There is one section that is currently undeveloped. I will sometimes walk through there and if it's warm enough strip off my shirt and shorts and enjoy about 1/2 mile of naked walking. Pure naked bliss in an otherwise textile neighborhood...

Why wear a shirt at all if it is warm enough to be nude for part of the walk?

This post was edited

Why wear a shirt at all if it is warm enough to be nude for part of the walk?

The neighborhood in which I live is right on the edge of the foothills of the Colorado Rockies There's a fair elevation change along my route and surprisingly enough the temperature can vary 10 to 15 degrees from the low point to the high point. Typical morning temperatures run between the high 50s and low 60s for most of the summer so while it may be comfortable at the higher sections, it can be quite chilly in the lower sections.

The undeveloped portion is near the top and warmest part of my route but the bulk of the route follows a valley where the cool night air tends to collect. Normally way too cool to not wear a shirt. So I'll go naked where I can and go clothed where I must.

This post was edited

I used to walk naked outside a lot when I had my flat. There's a couple of dogging areas nearby and a friend told me about them one day. So out of curiosity I went down there to have a look. I got talking to this guy and he told me that during the summer when it's warm you quite often see people walking about naked. He also told me there was another place just down the road that was a bit less populated, so I went there to have a look. It was a lot less populated, sometimes no one there, so I would take the opportunity to strip off and take a walk. At the beginning I would hide if a car pulled up and wait for them to go as they usually pull up by your car thinking someone might be in the car. One night this guy got out of his car and started looking around my car. I thought he might be thinking of smashing the window or something, so I had to leave my hiding place and walk to the car totally naked to.

We had a chat and then he said I was brave to walk about naked, I said what was brave about walking about naked at a place people are looking for sex, fair point he said. I stayed naked until about 5am that night it was that warm and others cars came by and saw me, but most drove of again. I wasn't hiding again and went naked down there a lot at night.

The first dogging area is in a couple of car parks that are close together on a big heath area with lots of open space, woods and a lake, I quite often go down there during the day when it's nice and stroll through those woods and sometimes take a dip in the lake, been seen a lot but mostly guys looking for something but end up disappointed.

This post was edited

I have been trying to do this, but I can't seem to make it beyond the end of my driveway, and halfway to the secure mail kiosk at the edge of my property. I like the feel of the air on my skin, but I'm too jumpy, and I think that every sound is someone coming to confront me. I will have to be content with staying in the shadows.

This post was edited

When I wake up at night, I often go for a little walk in the area. I then enjoy the peace and the cool and refreshing wind. Since I always sleep naked, this happens naturally naked.

This post was edited

One of my all time favorite songs! Seals and Craft, always brings a smile.
I've been waking up early so may as well get out and enjoy the sunrise. Usually get in about a mile to get the day started right, so nice to start the day off outside in nature.

This post was edited

Only time I have been nude outside is either in the backyard or at a beach or resort. I don't think I could walk out front of my house nude, with the number of lights in our neighborhood I think it would be too risky. Although on a long trip at night I drove nude.

This post was edited