Seeking people

My wife and I have came to TN seeking and hoping to find people in our area that are true nudists. Not swingers not pic traders etc. We were hoping here we could find people to mingle with. Travel with . Have game night with etc. So far. Not being successful. Any thoughts or ideas.

Dan and Kathy

This topic was edited
RE:Seeking people

Keep at it. You have to shovel alot of garbage but you will find some good decent folk.

This post was edited

We are staying with it for now. I have faith.

This post was edited

Good for you guys, sticking with it! Faith can move mountains, so they say. Totally hear you though, thats why we joined TN. Its difficult to bring up the subject of being a nudist with your current circle of friends. Furthermore, once that cat is out of the bag, its hard to getting it back in. Weve been lucky enough to meet 2 couples on here, and have plans to meet a couple more in the next couple weeks. You just have to kiss a lot of toads to find a prince! Good Luck Guys! Wish we lived closer!

This post was edited

I have been on here for about 9 years and yes I agree. You have to wade through a lot of fake people on here but I have met some wonderful people from here. But from being a nudist for almost 30 years and through my experiences most of my nudist friends I have met at clubs. And for the most part most of them are not on a website.

This post was edited

Dan Kathy I see the responses you have received so far and I think I have a more positive outlook. We have enjoyed nudity for the last 13 years and about four years ago joined TN. At first was not very active and after a year became more involved. As the male I am more apt to be here than my wife, just happenstance. I joined a few groups and started responding to threads, slowly at first I started getting responses and began chatting with people. I do not use the chat room because there is too much crap that goes on there.

On the subject of groups there is a responder on this thread that professes his distaste of phonies, yet he is a group originator and monitor that has pretty much abandoned his group, and when msg'd to see if help would be acceptable the help was soundly rejected.

I kept chatting with individuals on their profiles and slowly became real friends meeting face to face and socializing and now have a circle of couples that we are able to get together with and enjoy social nudity with. A few are "swingers", most are not. Never once has a swinger couple encroached upon our safe zone or been inappropriate, we don't go to swingers parties, and the swingers we have met do not push swinging with non-swinging friends. If social nudity is the reason for group get togethers then socializing is most often going to be the rule. Just keep looking for those that meet your standards and politely not accept those that don't and I'm sure you'llbe successful and happy in your search for friendly nude experiences.

This post was edited

It's like panning for gold. I've met some very good friends through TN (mainly through groups). It is a small part of those I meet on line. But they have become good friends

This post was edited