Recent changes and improvements to the group

Here are some recent changes and improvements to this group.

1. I've asked "toledonudistslovinsun" to help me out as Co Moderators. Great couple!

2. I've gone through the "initial" phase of the member list. I've deleted many members that have no profile picture. In my years as a Moderator, I've found that if you're not willing post any kind of profile picture depicting nudism, you're not willing to post ANY info about yourself. If you're not willing to post any info about you and your life as a nudist, you're probably here for the wrong reasons and ... you fall under the rule that "BLANK, PRIVATE or MINIMALLY filled out profiles will not be allowed to join.

I've also deleted members who's profile pics do not follow the photo policies of True Nudists. Many headless photos with focus on genital area, those whos "handle" are sexually suggestive and many of males members with erections as their profile picture have also been deleted.

3. I have gone through the initial phase and will go through each and every remaining member's profile. Some of these will also be deleted for the following reasons; not visiting the site for over 3 months. Pictures in their profile that do not follow TN photo policies, group affiliation (if you're on True Swingers, chances are I won't allow you in) In my experiences, these members can NOT separate the two and they bring that affiliation to their type of nudism to True Nudism and I feel they should be separate.

4. Those members that have had their membership revoked need to check their profile and ensure they are following the rules of this group. If you make the necessary changes to adhere to the rules, you can certainly reapply for membership or if there is any issue where you can not adhere to the rules, you can also contact me via message and we can discuss it.

5. I will begin going through the photo gallery. Those pics that do not fit the theme and idea of this group will be deleted. This group is about "Amazing nudist photos" not nudists that are amazing. I've posted some examples of what I feel the direction of the photo gallery should go. These are photos off the internet but they are there to give incentive and inspiration for members to take similar pics of themselves and upload them for consideration.

Submitting photos; I won't be approving any photos taken in the mirror. That is not what I consider "Amazing." I know that some of you don't have anyone to take nude pictures of you and sympathize but mirror shots and selfies are not "Amazing" photos.

6. I am always open to discussion if you are unable to adhere to the rules of my groups. If you have concerns, fears, issues with the way I run my groups, come to me and discuss it and we can sometimes come to a compromise.

This is now a new group with Moderation and screening of new members. It's meant to keep this group, any group I Moderate and this site as close to True Nudism as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

This topic was edited
RE:Recent changes and improvements to the group

hi andy,
you are doing an exceptional job as moderator. I applaud your clearly expression of goals & expectation's of the group.
22tango2

This post was edited

AndyDi, well done on moderating, some interesting photos being posted.

This post was edited

Some of them, I know are professional but love the effects with lighting, surroundings and model poses. Others I feel depict an amateur photog taking pics of his significant other, hoping to instill some confidence and willingness in members to contribute some of their own. A few are of members that have contributed and I allow in because... I seem to be the only one posting them! hahaha I do my best to find those that are most like regular nudists doing normal nudist things.

This post was edited

Hi Andi

Thanks for letting us in the group. Im not sure what amazing even is. I guess its a matter of taste.

Im not sure we have any that would be classed as amazing. But Ill add a few for the members of the group.
Kevin and Deborah

This post was edited

Hi AndiThanks for letting us in the group. Im not sure what amazing even is. I guess its a matter of taste.Im not sure we have any that would be classed as amazing. But Ill add a few for the members of the group.Kevin and Deborah

I took this group over from the original group Moderator. It was already named and I tried to come up with a name that wasn't so long as to what this new group would be about. Maybe Good Nudist Photos or Great Nudist Photos or Better than average For sometime, after I took over, I got lots of photos submitted that were mirror selfies, regular selfies, blurry, face covered photos, photos that were sexual in nature and poses that were sexually suggestive. Photos I was looking for were those where the photog actually thought about framing his/her subject before just clicking the pic. Focus was a key and setting up the area and subject of objects that detract from the picture.

Submit your photos and if I don't approve them, I will certainly explain why. ;D

Below is an example of what I consider a potential Awesome nudist photo... IF the photog would have removed the clothes from the frame!

This post was edited

Here's another example of a regular nude pic and another where the photog may have chose the spot or maybe it was spontaneous but the surroundings are much better than the nude pic on the patio.

This post was edited

AndyDi, thanks for continuing to do a great job with this topic. Some fun and funny photos. Well done.

This post was edited