RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

If I'm painting at my own house, I always do it nude. Same goes when I help paint at some buddies' homes. I've done most of my home remodeling/DIY projects wearing nothing more than foot protection and maybe goggles, too. (Word of advice: don't work with fiberglass insulation while nude -- cover EVERYTHING, if you can.) The job is more fun, especially if you have help, and the clean-up is much easier.

This post was edited

Absolutely. Doesn't everybody? :-)) It's the only way to paint.

This post was edited

Absolutely. Doesn't everybody? :-)) It's the only way to paint.
I don't because I live on a busy street and have a lot of windows.
I do paint in an old pair of gym shorts and nothing else.
If I ever decide to paint the basement or rear bedrooms or bathrooms, I wlli do it nude.

This post was edited

I have a few times. I recall one time I had the day off from work and I was painting our Dining Room. All that I was wearing was a "do-rag" to keep the paingt out of my hair when I heard a knock on internal front door of the house. (the house had a sunroom in the front of the house and the door to that was always unlocked when I was home.) I looked down from my ladder and the ORKIN Pest Control guy was starring straight down at his feet. I got off my ladder, unlocked the front door and let him in. He kept direct eye contact with me while we talked for a minute about where he was going to spray inside and outside the house. When he finished up the job he knocked on the door again and had me sign the bill for the work. He made a comment about seeing all kinds of things in his line of work, but today was the first he had seen a guy apinting in the buff. Then to make matters even more comical as he was leaving he said " see you Nude month... I mean next month." We both let out a pretty good laugh and he blushed and walked away..

This post was edited

Our new house had an unfinished basement - outside of a few things outside of my skill set (electrical, framing), I did all the work myself and was nude through most of it.

Doing drywall, joint compound and painting nude made for super easy cleanup!

This post was edited

Painting naked is great, last time we first painted the bathroom and then our bodys :) great fun

This post was edited

I haven't painted a room yet nude, but I did paint my deck nude this summer.

No issues with the possibility of being seen over the privacy fence on the raised deck?

This post was edited

10 years ago, I began painting the inside of our current home. I've painted the entire inside of all three of the homes we purchased and did so while naked. As we look at the color scheme we chose 10 years ago and what was the trend, we've decided that maybe it's time to totally redecorate many of our rooms and repaint all the rooms except for the last one we have just redone a couple years ago.

I really hate painting but because I can do it naked, I am willing to do it. I love being naked but having to paint the interior of a nearly 3000 sq ft house is a daunting task I'm not looking forward to, even if I can be naked while doing it! :DDD Wish our friends were nudists and we could have naked painting parties.

This post was edited

Totally agree with Andy - painting, not so much fun but doing it nude makes it bearable.

Jeff

This post was edited

Many times, prefer to paint that way when I can.

This post was edited