Small UNhung comedic stripper/ nude waiter exhib

Im a small hung guy whos learned to accept my smaller size throw insecurity to the side and pursue my fantasies, and desires, do the things confidant hung guys are known to do, and hopefully inspire other UNhung guys to let go, let loose and hang free!
Id see big dick guys flaunting their big dicks and was so envious, jealous.
One day i heard some straight guys talking about the kinds of women they liked. Most of them talked about huge boobs. Then one guy said, he preferred SMALL boobs. I thought whaaaat??? Then wondered, hey, maybe some people prefer SMALL dicks... once i grasped that, i threw caution to the wind and let loose! When you get lemons, make lemonade, and i make the best i can.
I enjoy anywhere i can go nude, get hard and make others smile.
Love to hear from others and always looking for new places to entertain.FREE ! No charge ever. My bf does my bookings at hung8withsub@aol.com
Or if youd like to chat with me, write me at jasonkershman@yahoo.com

This topic was edited
RE:Small UNhung comedic stripper/ nude waiter exhib

Nice, Jason! I'd love to see your show. There was a naked comedy show up here in NYC a while ago. I think it may still be going on...Best, Shungaboy

This post was edited

I am glad to meet and know you Jason. Its great being open and free naked for sure and would welcome your company if your travels get you east. Steve

This post was edited

I saw the picture. you posted to your profile and to be honest you're not that small. Being well hung is such a relative term anyway...I would put you in the category of "well hung". :) IMHO if I were you I would drop the prepubescent shaved look and grow some hair around it. For one thing hair is back and shaved is going out. Thank goodness! Just keep a nicely trimmed bush and you'd look absolutely awesome!

This post was edited

I have been told by many women that size does NOT matter! I consider myself normal, with about 7 hard inches, but some of the sizes that some gusy have make me jealous, too !!!

This post was edited

What a great post! It's true, some people do prefer a guy with a smaller penis. I know my fiance does! If you ever get to Iowa I know of a great gay owned and operated clothing optional campground. Www.lvcampground.com they host all male camp outs and all men of any size are welcome!
Steve

This post was edited

Ive been shaved & natural both, and believe me, shaved or very little public hair is best for me! Ill admit that to each his own, but I alway have fungus problems everywhere on my body, even as a nudist, but I dont get it (jock itch) down there since I shaved it. Im attracted to both, myself! but shaved men and women get my vote ! Smooth is attractive to me!

This post was edited

Ive been shaved & natural both, and believe me, shaved or very little public hair is best for me! Ill admit that to each his own, but I alway have fungus problems everywhere on my body, even as a nudist, but I dont get it (jock itch) down there since I shaved it. Im attracted to both, myself! but shaved men and women get my vote ! Smooth is attractive to me!

This post was edited

Jealous of what? Does it really matter if a man is Fun Sized, average or needs two hands to hold his Whopper? Be happy with you endowment.

This post was edited